Latest News
Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Cedar point help- July 2(or 3rd)- July july6(or 7th)

Going to a park and want to meet up with other members of this site. Feel free to post where you will be going!
Postby frightfestkid on July 1st, 2008, 9:09 pm
Hi everyone, me and my family want to take a trip to Cedar Point those days (see title) and I was wondering if anyone could help me with a few questions.

1.What are some hotles off CP grounds that you can bring pets in (2 small dogs)?
2.What are crowds like those days?
3.What time (in the morning do the crowds start comming in$
4.What time (at night) to crowds start making there way out?
5.What rides do I NEED to hit?
6.My sister tore her ACL and is on crutches so she can go up stairs for lines what do we do?
7. What rides are usaly not so crowded?

Thanks I hope you guys can help me.
God bless NIU
Next SFGAm trip: Today May 1st
SFGAm '10 ride count-53
frightfestkid

Postby bigb7965 on July 1st, 2008, 10:04 pm
I think you need to hit millenium force, raptor, Maverick, Wicked twister (if you want), and TTD, oh yeah magnum too
"Prepare for launch. Goodbye"

My Coaster Counter
bigb7965

Postby cycamps on July 3rd, 2008, 11:37 pm
1. Can't answer that question, you'll have to check hotel websites.
2. It's going to be fairly busy the days you go. Being that both dates are near the 4th, lots of people will be there.
3. There is usually a fair amount of people right when the park opens, but it usually starts hitting its peak in the early afternoon.
4. At about 9:00, it's noticable that the park is less busy.
5. MUST HIT: Dragster, Maverick, Millennium Force, Magnum, Wicked Twister, and Gemini (I think it's a great ride.) However, I think you should get all of the coasters if you can, because I enjoy them all, other than Raptor.
6. Can't really answer that. I know that for many rides, you can't bring carry-on's, as they have seperate loading and un-loading stations, like Dragster and Millennium Force.
7. If you're talking about coasters, generally speaking, Cedar Creek Mine Ride, Blue Streak, Mean Streak, Iron Dragon, Corkscrew, and Gemini aren't too busy.

Hope that helps...
cycamps

Return to Meetings and Gatherings Forum