Latest News
Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom: July 2 (well, hoping I'll go!)

Going to a park and want to meet up with other members of this site. Feel free to post where you will be going!
Postby twixmix0303 on April 25th, 2004, 10:00 am
This would be the only Six Flags park besides GA that I'd go to. I might go to SFKK on Friday July 2 with my Youth Group. We're going to Catholic HEART Workcamp (like Habitat for Humanity but for teens) and on Friday we get to go to area attractions. And SFKK is only 1 hour, 14 minutes (msn mappoint) away. Most of my friends have season passes so it might be worth it.

Edit-Not a trip report-moving to Meetings and Gatherings.
Last edited by twixmix0303 on April 26th, 2004, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twixmix0303

Postby sixflagsguy5 on April 25th, 2004, 10:41 am
Yeah kentucky kindoms a prety good park. But they havent gotten any new coaster for a while. There are usually no lines if i remember right. If you go make sure you go on Chang. Its a great ride.
sixflagsguy5

Postby SfGaMownz on April 25th, 2004, 12:19 pm
They got Greezed Lightnin last year, which is a new coaster for the park even though it's not entirely new.
SfGaMownz

Postby Papas on April 26th, 2004, 11:14 am
in my opinion if they got a coaster in 2003 it qualifies that they recently got one ;).

Also I havnt been to SFKK so someone correct me if i'm wrong but a lot of parks like this that are smaller are normally really empty then on holidays they get packed beyond belief. Due to lower capacity etc.
Papas

Return to Meetings and Gatherings Forum