Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Why don't we plan an offseason meet?

Going to a park and want to meet up with other members of this site. Feel free to post where you will be going!
Postby EVOed8 on December 30th, 2003, 3:12 am
Why don't we plan an offseason meet? Maybe in Gurnee near SFGAm at Krispy Kreme or Culvers or something. Gurnee Mills? Anyone interested?
Track Record - 330something

Hail to the THIEF
EVOed8

Postby Galvan on December 30th, 2003, 4:40 am
Some people on the forum, and they might know who they are wouldnt want to see me. Scared that id kick there ass :)

Seriously, i think thats a pretty lame idea, to drive an 1 1/2 just to see some people that i probably would never meet again.

WASTE OF GAS!

Save the Planet!
Galvan

Postby coasterguy on December 30th, 2003, 4:04 pm
I agree.
16 Rides on TTD
10 in Front
4 in front at night
John kerry's got a big head
coasterguy

Postby Timmy179 on December 30th, 2003, 4:08 pm
erased
Last edited by Timmy179 on February 27th, 2004, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Around the world and back
Timmy179
Member Spotlight Guy

Postby EVOed8 on December 30th, 2003, 11:45 pm
Galvan316 wrote:Some people on the forum, and they might know who they are wouldnt want to see me. Scared that id kick there ass :)

Seriously, i think thats a pretty lame idea, to drive an 1 1/2 just to see some people that i probably would never meet again.

WASTE OF GAS!

Save the Planet!

Wow, look who's cool now! First off, learn some grammer, kid!. Secondly, don't knock an idea just because you can't be included (and from the attitude of this board, I don't think people will mind this). Have you ever tried... I don't know... growing up? And who here would be afraid of you kicking *THEIR* ass anyway? When it's 10 on one, I don't think us 10 will be too scared. :lol: For your sake, I hope you don't fight like you type.
Track Record - 330something

Hail to the THIEF
EVOed8

Postby Aero737 on December 31st, 2003, 12:44 am
Woah, take it easy EVOed8. It's an inside joke between me and him, not a threat/attack twords you.
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby Galvan on January 5th, 2004, 12:25 am
Yeah really dude, it was a joke, Aero is a buddy of mine. Calm down :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:
Galvan

Return to Meetings and Gatherings Forum