Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

10-17-03

Going to a park and want to meet up with other members of this site. Feel free to post where you will be going!
Postby Aero737 on October 17th, 2003, 7:53 am
Woo! A little late! I'm at school and probably wont check this thing until tommrow morning. But anyways, who is going tonight? Anyone?I hope it will be fun getting all that night time fun in!W00T!! DeJaVu!Edit: Anyone want to meet or gather? LOL, does anyone gather off these forums?
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby SIC COASTER on October 17th, 2003, 10:27 am
Ill be there with Dave ill have a grey senate sweat shirt on, and a jack from nightmare from x-mas hat, im also in school lol
Last edited by SIC COASTER on October 17th, 2003, 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
you smell
SIC COASTER
I love lamp

Postby coastercrazy111 on October 17th, 2003, 11:57 am
I'll be there tonight too. I'll be wearing a blue Aeropostale hoody, jeans, and brown workers boots. I will be with two other guys! If anyone on here sees me feel free to walk up and have a chat. I won't mind either if any of you want to go on a couple of rides with us either. By the way the names Mike for those of you who will be looking.
2010 is going to be one to remember forever!!
coastercrazy111

Postby Da Chillin16JG on October 17th, 2003, 2:08 pm
I will be there all night with a black Paul Konerko Chicago White Sox Jersey on and you mostly see me in the necropolis section. :)
Da Chillin16JG

Return to Meetings and Gatherings Forum