Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Remove the limit of lines for Signature

For any questions, comments, problems or suggestions about anything on this website.
Postby E.R. Webmaster on January 5th, 2003, 9:11 pm
Please Removed the limit for signature lines. Either that or increase it! 2 is hardly any! If your worried about it taking up most of the forum, that is not a problem even with 5-7 lines! Over 7 is too much of course, but why that low?? :evil: :x
Steve Kalkofen
RCPro Site Manager
http://www.rollercoasterpro.com
E.R. Webmaster

Postby T_Biggs on January 5th, 2003, 10:55 pm
I havn't seen many signatures that are 5 to 7 lines long. All professional signatures I see are 3 at most. They include on separate lines, printed name, handwritten name, and position. Its not like you are going to be able to put a handwritten name in, so 2 should be plenty. Just make due with what you have.
T_Biggs

Postby CoasterDave316 on January 6th, 2003, 3:00 am
There isn't a 2 line limit...Mine is 3 lines and if you look at Suf03SFGAm's his is 4 lines.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby CoasterDave316 on January 6th, 2003, 9:49 am
Well nevermind Travis must have changed it, I went to edit my profile today and got a message saying it was too long. I raised it up a bit so you can now make a 100 character signature.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby E.R. Webmaster on January 6th, 2003, 12:53 pm
thankx
Steve Kalkofen
RCPro Site Manager
http://www.rollercoasterpro.com
E.R. Webmaster

Postby Suf03sfgam on January 6th, 2003, 7:40 pm
LOL yea it was i went to go put the link in and took out a line and it said sig too long!!!
* This Space is for rent, call 1800-025-6963*
Suf03sfgam

Return to Problems, Questions and Suggestions Forum