Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

ICQ Number

For any questions, comments, problems or suggestions about anything on this website.
Postby coasterguy on March 5th, 2003, 5:44 pm
I don't which topic to post this in but I was wondering what a ICQ number is? I think it is some kind of pager thing but I am unsure?
16 Rides on TTD
10 in Front
4 in front at night
John kerry's got a big head
coasterguy

Postby CoasterDave316 on March 7th, 2003, 9:20 pm
I have no idea what it is.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby RagingBullFan on March 9th, 2003, 8:30 pm
Its basically an alternative to AIM, instead of having a name though, your assigned a number.
RagingBullFan
Technical Administrator

Postby T_Biggs on March 9th, 2003, 9:00 pm
http://www.icq.comI used to use it, but it's too much of a hassle and less people use it. AOL owns it now, but it still won't connect to AIM. One of the biggest drawbacks in my opinion is the mess called it's website, and the fact you use a number, which is like 10 digits long, instead of a screen name (you can still attach a nickname to your number, but you still can only log in using the number, not nickname.) A good comprimise is Trillian. It connects to AIM, YIM, ICQ, MSN, and IRC. I don't know it's address off hand, but you can google it.
T_Biggs

Postby coastrcorey on March 9th, 2003, 9:29 pm
http://www.ceruleanstudios.com There's a free version, and a 'pay-for' version... I used to use the free version, but you don't get all the features of each individule messenger (like webcam and such). So that's why I just went back to using the regular programs...
coastrcorey

Return to Problems, Questions and Suggestions Forum