Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Parking pass question

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby Do I Know You on May 30th, 2003, 8:23 pm
My brother and I bought a season parking pass and put it on his season pass, but we realized that it would be better if it was on mine. If we both go to Guest Relations with our passes, could they take the sticker off of his pass and give a new one to me, or do I have to buy another parking pass?
this is a signature
Do I Know You

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on May 30th, 2003, 8:44 pm
I think they can just take it off of his and put it on yours. Im not that sure of that one though.
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby chiatrain on May 30th, 2003, 9:25 pm
It would not hurt to go to Guest Relations and check the situation with the Parking Pass. I believe that your brother does not have to be the driver of the car, but he has to be present in the vehicle.
chiatrain

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on May 30th, 2003, 9:27 pm
Yeah he only has to be present. If you go more than he does I suggest that you put the parking pass on your season pass.
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby Do I Know You on May 30th, 2003, 9:29 pm
That's the reason we're switching it.
this is a signature
Do I Know You

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum