Latest News
Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

How many shows have been at great america?

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby chiatrain on May 19th, 2003, 7:35 pm
Espana Extreme would be the only show I would watch, minus Adrenaline Rush which I've already seen. But, Espana Extreme doesn't seem to offer anything that I haven't seen elsewhere.
chiatrain

Postby coasterswimgurl12 on May 19th, 2003, 7:46 pm
i think i would see that a couple times depending on how i like it the first time.....but there have been way too many circus shows these past years....i'd like to see one of the old shows back! :wink:
*~There's a light~*
*~In the darkness~*
*~Of everybody's life~*
coasterswimgurl12

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on May 19th, 2003, 8:06 pm
Im sick of these circus shows. Is anyone else? I dont know if I will see this new circus or not. I most likely wont though. Most of the tricks that the russians and the chinese did were similar and I bet the latino one will be similar too. I want an old show to come back or a totally new show. I wont bother watching that ice skating show. I hate ice skating enough. I definetly wont see that stupid magic show. It seems really stupid. Yes I do know its for little kids but still how lame can it get.
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby chiatrain on May 19th, 2003, 8:13 pm
I'm not a fan of the circus-type shows, but what would be appropriate for the SwT Amphitheater? I did enjoy the Western Stunt Show, but it would get tiresome if that were to play there year after year. I would take a stunt show over a circus/performance show. Perhaps put a Fear Factor Live show, but SFGAm doesn't need more lawsuits in its hands from accidents.
chiatrain

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on May 19th, 2003, 8:17 pm
A Fear Factor show would be cool but you are right about the lawsuits. I think if they did do it then they would make the contestants sign a waver that says if they are injured and what not then SF is not responsible for what happens.
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby T_Biggs on May 20th, 2003, 2:03 pm
They wouldn't need waivers to have a Fear Factor. It would always be the same 4 people (employees.) A girl with big breasts and mouth, a short girl with a big mouth, a black man, and a skinny white man. Nobody would notice anything different from the real show, thats what the contestants always are. :lol:
T_Biggs

Postby coasterswimgurl12 on May 20th, 2003, 5:07 pm
ummm....no they arent......and i dont get it, do you guys mean having a live show where they pick people from the audience???
*~There's a light~*
*~In the darkness~*
*~Of everybody's life~*
coasterswimgurl12

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on May 20th, 2003, 5:17 pm
We mean a live show but the contestants signed up for it before they went there. Like the real thing except live.
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby T_Biggs on May 21st, 2003, 6:34 pm
I know exactly what you mean. I'm just saying they would have plants in the audience, and they would fit the description that Fear Factor on TV always has, which I describe above.
T_Biggs

Postby coasterswimgurl12 on May 24th, 2003, 11:20 pm
OMG!!! i saw Merlin's Magicadamy and it sucks!!!! that was the worst "5 minute" show i have ever seen..... my high school could have literally done a better job!!! not even the little kids liked it....the only funny oart was seeing everyone's expression when the show was over. i tell you now.... DO NOT SEE THE SHOW....but if you wish to, go ahead!!! :D but you've been warned!
*~There's a light~*
*~In the darkness~*
*~Of everybody's life~*
coasterswimgurl12

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on May 24th, 2003, 11:36 pm
Yes that show is horrible. I think they put that together in 5 minutes. Sitting through that show was torture. When the show ended no one was clapping. They should have never let Drew Thomas go. This new show was a huge mistake.
SFGAmfreak4life

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum