Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

What is the best seat on the rides?

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby ericleister on May 13th, 2003, 3:25 pm
:) What do all of you think is the best seat for any of the rides? I like the front for demon and IW. I love the back for S:UF. And I also love the back for Viper because of the air time :twisted:
Six flags freak
ericleister

Postby coasterzak on May 13th, 2003, 3:37 pm
I'm pretty sure there is another topic that covers this extensively.. .but while it's open - Raging Bull in the last row.
coasterzak

Postby GamRCFreak on May 13th, 2003, 3:42 pm
The back on Batman is awesome, especially at night.I liked the front on S:UF a little better than the back.The back on Raging Bull.Front on American Eagle BackwardsBack on American Eagle Forewards(kind of a play on words)Back on ViperBack on Demon - it gives a nice airtime on the first dropBack on V2Back on DejaVuFront on Iron WolfAnywhere on WhizzerI rode the back on Shockwave when it was around.I think thats all the rides.
you can't believe it - you didn't mean it
but they saw you do it and they know your name
GamRCFreak

Location: Hinsdale, IL in the summer, DeKalb IL in the School Year (Go Huskies!)

Postby coasterzak on May 13th, 2003, 3:50 pm
coasterzak

Postby ericleister on May 13th, 2003, 4:51 pm
Sorry about the copy
Six flags freak
ericleister

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum