Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

What future roller coasters do you think great america gets

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby ericleister on May 13th, 2003, 6:39 am
[color=]What future rollercoasters or all ready running rollercoasters would you want to see put in?I would relly love it if great america put in X or a moderation of X in. I also would like a MF even if it might not fit.[/color]
Six flags freak
ericleister

Postby stolen_starz on May 13th, 2003, 6:50 am
Well I've noticed that in 2001, we got the exact same rides as Magic Mountain (v2 and deja vu). So maybe a Scream is coming up? I'm not sure but maybe that could be it. Most of the time if one park gets a ride, another one isn't far behind. An X would be awesome also. I saw an on ride video a few weeks back and it looked really cool. I don't really care, I like all coasters for the most part. I think a new wooden one would be a good addition but I'm not expecting it. Steel is dominating and I really hope they don't end up eliminating wooden ones. They are just as good as steel but in different ways.
Need a break from college homework.. 2004 season, come faster!!
stolen_starz

Postby stolen_starz on May 13th, 2003, 6:51 am
Correction: I may be wrong about the exact same rides as MM, maybe v2 was at Marine World. I'm not sure. But I know 2 parks got v2 and deja vu and we got both of them :) I guess we're just special. I don't remember, maybe it was marine world got v2 and georgia got deja vu. Not really sure, anyone else know for sure? lol
Need a break from college homework.. 2004 season, come faster!!
stolen_starz

Postby rctfan1556 on May 13th, 2003, 7:01 am
i hope we get a floorless like scream.
rctfan1556

Location: My Location is secret. You can't haz! *Hides Location* *Hint: Follow the clues* ;D

Postby GamRCFreak on May 13th, 2003, 1:46 pm
I wouldn't doubt gam getting either a floorless or a premeir launch coaster.
you can't believe it - you didn't mean it
but they saw you do it and they know your name
GamRCFreak

Location: Hinsdale, IL in the summer, DeKalb IL in the School Year (Go Huskies!)

Postby chiatrain on May 13th, 2003, 2:02 pm
A coaster like Hulk at IoA would be nice, but I don't know where it should go. A floorless coaster would be a great addition to the park as well. As some have stated, a prototype coaster would also work.
chiatrain

Postby T_Biggs on May 13th, 2003, 2:54 pm
We already have some topics going about future seasons. Dig a little, you'll find them.
T_Biggs

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum