Latest News
Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Were Superman lines over 2 hours on May 3rd?

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby SFGAmfreak4life on May 13th, 2003, 9:44 pm
The times Ive been on S:UF the loading time has been fast. But I get what you are saying.
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby coasterswimgurl12 on May 13th, 2003, 10:29 pm
well.....what i understand is that they're NOT going to out boxes in the station of S:UF.....they keep saying its there new rule :roll: well...whatever.....they're going to get a lot of complaints if they dont, on opening day...i went to guest relations and A LOT of people were there complaining about their stuff that was stolen in the line....(i also complained)...but i guess i've been lucky lately because a lot of nice people are in the lines who w/o asking offer it hold your bags while your riding....dont worry...they dont steal anything.. :roll:
*~There's a light~*
*~In the darkness~*
*~Of everybody's life~*
coasterswimgurl12

Postby T_Biggs on May 14th, 2003, 6:58 am
Well, when I was there there were lockers next to the entrance. I don't know if they were there on opening day, but they are now. So, they are doing what I hear Cedar Point does all the time. Nothing in line, put it in a locker or don't ride. Really a stupid rule, but what can you do? Don't complain at guest relations about stolen items, that's your fault. Complain about the lack of boxes in the station.
T_Biggs

Postby coasterguy on May 14th, 2003, 7:00 am
Yes the lockers were there opening day.
16 Rides on TTD
10 in Front
4 in front at night
John kerry's got a big head
coasterguy

Postby coasterswimgurl12 on May 14th, 2003, 2:20 pm
its NOT my fault my items were stolen......an employee was telling us to put our stuff in a corner and he'd stay there to watch it, when i got back from the ride, he was no longer there and i had alot of important stuff stolen....and no, i didnt have pockets, and no, none of my friends could hold on to my stuff...everyone i was with had there pockets full.....6 flags took care of my friend's pass and my pass that was stolen and i filed a police report....so it was the parks fault this time!
*~There's a light~*
*~In the darkness~*
*~Of everybody's life~*
coasterswimgurl12

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on May 14th, 2003, 2:23 pm
Yeah I was there and the guy did say he would watch it. When we went to guest relations there were other people complaining about the stuff that they got stolen at S:UF. Now you can either leave your stuff in a locker, by the entrance, or on the exit ramp.
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby Aero737 on May 14th, 2003, 10:09 pm
I think that is a load of BS...Six Flags should be putting boxes in the station with signs over them "Not Responsible For Lost Items" not making people leave their stuff at the enterance. If they let people win prizes or walk in the park with backpacks/purses then they should at least accommodate their guests. I have allready written a letter to Six Flags about the incident on May 3rd and I hope many other people will too. I'm not saying I believe the rumors that they arn't putting boxes in, im encouraging them to put them in sooner.
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on May 15th, 2003, 3:48 pm
Cool. Good job aero. Im not being sarcastic. I will write a letter too.
SFGAmfreak4life

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum