Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

sfgam opening day playlist

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby NegativeGeez on May 3rd, 2003, 4:08 am
so...i whipped me up a quick cd for the ride to sfgam this morning. i tried to incorporate every coaster...which is a daunting task (not too may songs called vertical velocity or giant drop)...so some of them are quite a stretch...but here is what i have."hit me" soundbite from the movie raging bullchicago bulls intro musiclove rollercoaster - ohio playerstheme from batmanhungry like the wolf - duran duranof wolf and men - metallicafly like an eagle - steve miller bandroller coaster - blink 182demon speeding - white zombievelocity - face to facedejavu - lord tiriqu and peter gunnzrollercoaster girl - digger'long came a viper - dan hicksdrop it like its hot - big tymersdont whiz on the electric fence - ren and stimpytheme from superman - john williamsroooooooooooooooock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NegativeGeez

Postby SFGAm Shock Wave on May 3rd, 2003, 5:15 am
You forgot Partyman and Electric Chair for Batman.
SFGAm Shock Wave

Postby Blinkcoaster on May 3rd, 2003, 6:41 am
There is Superman By Goldfinger a punk rock ska band! wooooo! :lol:
Hey it could happen....
Blinkcoaster

Postby NegativeGeez on May 3rd, 2003, 7:10 am
meh...i think id rather not go than have to listen to goldfinger :roll:
NegativeGeez

Postby Aero737 on May 3rd, 2003, 7:19 am
nice playlist. Looks like you got most of the rides covered. But, Im off for the long drive to the park. Later everyone.
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby Do I Know You on May 3rd, 2003, 7:49 am
Here's my playlist:GTA3's ChatterboxI never get tired of listening to it, even after the 20th or so time :P
this is a signature
Do I Know You

Postby T_Biggs on May 3rd, 2003, 9:51 am
Don't Whiz on the Electric Fence! Oh how that brings back memories!
T_Biggs

Postby coasterzak on May 3rd, 2003, 1:24 pm
That playlist sure got me pumped! I couldn't make it to six flags today, but I'm sure I'll be at WoA tomorrow riding my superman, S:UE!
coasterzak

Postby stolen_starz on May 3rd, 2003, 2:09 pm
yea there is a song for the actual deja vu ride too. it's by robin fox, it's called i see stars, it's theone they used when they advertised it. ok, i don't know what my point was, haha but just in case ne onewanted to know :)
Need a break from college homework.. 2004 season, come faster!!
stolen_starz

Postby T_Biggs on May 3rd, 2003, 2:40 pm
Porecelain by Moby was also used in the Six Flags promo for Deja Vu. It was used in the SFGAm version. I See Stars was the Magic Mountain version, which replaced SFGAm's after V2 was open for a while.
T_Biggs

Postby stolen_starz on May 3rd, 2003, 4:13 pm
ok
Need a break from college homework.. 2004 season, come faster!!
stolen_starz

Postby GamRCFreak on May 3rd, 2003, 6:40 pm
If anyone has ever seen Titan A.E. you've heard the song "It's my turn to fly" by The Urge. I think that it would be an awesome song for a comercial featuring a flying coaster.
GamRCFreak

Location: Hinsdale, IL in the summer, DeKalb IL in the School Year (Go Huskies!)

Postby coastrcorey on May 4th, 2003, 10:16 am
I listen to the soundtrack from "Sting" (an excellent movie). The park plays every song in the soundtrack through the in-park speakers... Then I always listen to my favorite composer of Ragtime music, Scott Joplin (some of his songs are on the Sting CD). The park plays a TON of Scott Joplin songs on the speakers. Some common ones are:-- The Entertainer-- Maple Leaf Rag-- Pineapple Rag-- Bethena-- Swipesy-- Elite Syncopations-- Easy WinnersI could name many more if you want, but I won't... They're excellent songs! I can play all of the ones listed above on the piano too lol.
coastrcorey

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum