Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

anyone going on may 4th?

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby Aero737 on May 2nd, 2003, 4:58 pm
DONT TRUST WEATHER.COM (sorry for the caps, but dont trust them!!). I dont like the weather channel one bit. I feel that they just steal NOAA's information and reprint it. The rain is possible, but dont expect it untill later in the afternoon/evening. Another lowpressure system (like the one that brought the severe weather 2 days ago) is approaching chicago. Chances are-it will be cloudy and maybe some off and on sprinkles. I hope the weather stays good for all you guys. :D
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby stolen_starz on May 2nd, 2003, 7:18 pm
NO!!!! I just looked on weatherchannel.com and it says strong storms on Sunday.. i hope not!! that is the day i'm going! that would suck really bad!! i wanna go!! errr! i am going either way.. does anyone think this could change? i looked at it about 3 hours ago and it said mostly sunny, so how can that be rite? i hope it changes again.. did anyone else hear anything about sunday? :( i hope it's better than what i see.. strong storms, blah!! :( if u here ne thing else, post it pleeeeez!! :x
Need a break from college homework.. 2004 season, come faster!!
stolen_starz

Postby joker on May 2nd, 2003, 8:33 pm
Really, you cant trust anybody about the weather.
-Roller Coaster Enthusiast
joker

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on May 2nd, 2003, 8:51 pm
in our newspaper it said it's going to be sunny and in the 60's tomorrow....strange :shock:
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby stolen_starz on May 2nd, 2003, 9:11 pm
oh, i know tomorrow it's supposed to be nice but sunday is when we're going and that was what i was worried about because i see storms :(
stolen_starz

Postby GamRCFreak on May 2nd, 2003, 9:39 pm
I should be able to go and I would surely want to meet up. If you are ever on AIM, IM me. My SN is GamRCFreak. We can work it out from there.
GamRCFreak

Location: Hinsdale, IL in the summer, DeKalb IL in the School Year (Go Huskies!)

Postby holydumb26 on May 2nd, 2003, 9:46 pm
Iam Gonna be there on the on May 3rd and May 4th hope to see you there.
holydumb26

Postby stolen_starz on May 3rd, 2003, 12:43 am
ok, i added you on aim (GamRCFreak), my s/n is sixflags314 if you wanted to add me too. i have msn too, stolen_starz@hotmail.com if u use that more. i use both though. prolly msn more. lolbut yeah, we'll try to work somethin out, i'll be pretty busy tomorrow (saturday) but i'll try my best to get on here and try to find a meeting spot. if not, i'll post what i'm wearin and if ya happen to see me, say hey. :)
stolen_starz

Postby Aero737 on May 3rd, 2003, 7:04 am
okay, Tommrow its supposed to be sunny in the morn, and clouding over throughtout the afternoon. Rain/T-Storms prob. wont be there till tommrow night. I hope you all have good weather for tommrow
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby stolen_starz on May 3rd, 2003, 12:29 pm
yay!! yea i saw that too.. haha i got up this morning and that was the 1st thing i did was went to weather.com and looked to see what it said. i am getting really excited!! :D it's gonna be so much fun. i hope v2 is open! :(
stolen_starz

Postby stolen_starz on May 3rd, 2003, 9:48 pm
ok, i like to be confusing and dress in layers so here we go for all of u with good memories! haha i am going to have on a pink halter top with small white stripes and over that a long sleeve solid light pink shirt and over that a navy blue oneil hoody from pacific sunwear. it says oneil on the front AND the back. its kinda glittery writing and has a wave thing going on. haha oh, and i am gonna have my hair in pigtails french braided. lol i'll be with at least 5 other girls. so if u see me, holler! haha lol my name is ally by the way.
stolen_starz

Postby keg5651 on May 3rd, 2003, 10:28 pm
Ill be there tomorrow but only a few hours to get my pass processed...and hopefully take a ride on s:uf...
keg5651

Postby rctfan1556 on May 4th, 2003, 4:24 am
i may go not sure though. :? but i did go yesterday
rctfan1556

Location: My Location is secret. You can't haz! *Hides Location* *Hint: Follow the clues* ;D

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum