Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

admission deals

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby NegativeGeez on May 1st, 2003, 2:40 am
for those of us without season passes yet...what are the current sfgam single day admission deals (chicagoland area)? i have heard that jewel has some sort of buy one get one free dealy...fact or fiction...anyone know??? i am going to CP at the end of may, and i need to save save save every penny i can, but i also HAVE TO go to great america this saturday...so...any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!!!
NegativeGeez

Postby rctfan1556 on May 1st, 2003, 4:47 pm
SAME HERE PLZ HELP. except the CP at the end of may part :cry:
rctfan1556

Location: My Location is secret. You can't haz! *Hides Location* *Hint: Follow the clues* ;D

Postby SfGaMownz on May 1st, 2003, 5:57 pm
I haven't heard of any admission deals from Jewel. Although I do know that a regular one day ticket costs $39.99 for anyone over 48 inches. If you want to come back any other time during the season get a MVP. If I recall correctly it costs $15 to come back any time other then Fright Fest.
SfGaMownz

Postby coastrcorey on May 1st, 2003, 6:03 pm
And you can get $10 off with specially marked coke cans (We've got a couple already and they're good from May 3rd - July something)...
coastrcorey

Postby NegativeGeez on May 1st, 2003, 6:41 pm
well...i just got back from jewel. they are selling discounted tickets. my girlfriend and i got em from 33 dollars each...rock!
NegativeGeez

Postby CoasterShad on May 2nd, 2003, 1:43 pm
Rctfan1556, I think I can help you out. I have a coupon for half off admission on opening day, so if you want to meet somewhere I can get you a ticket for $20.
"And...Purple. Ohhh, I love purple"
CoasterShad

Postby rctfan1556 on May 2nd, 2003, 4:44 pm
um i currently don't have $20 all i have is $10 which i am saving for the b96 event on the 9th but if you have a way for me to get $20 or if i get $20 i will let you know.
rctfan1556

Location: My Location is secret. You can't haz! *Hides Location* *Hint: Follow the clues* ;D

Postby rctfan1556 on May 2nd, 2003, 6:01 pm
were can i get a half off admission coupon?
rctfan1556

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum