Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

B96 Night

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby Mikey Pop on April 28th, 2003, 5:10 pm
I was just curious if anyone has been to this in the past. If so, is it usually crowded? I know they let in a limited amount of people, but how limited is it? Is the park open to only b96 ticket holders?
Mikey Pop

Postby CoasterDave316 on April 28th, 2003, 6:11 pm
Ive never been to it before 1. because I don't like B96 and 2. because I usually go to Advocate. It usually happens before opening day though, but this year it didn't. So if you have a Season Pass I don't think it would be worth it, unless of course you like B96.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby usdjock01 on April 28th, 2003, 6:22 pm
see the thing with the b96 nights is there are about half the amount of people there usually is, but they also have entertainment like their speakers set up every where blasting music and a late night concert so for the 29 or so dollars you spend its a good deal.
usdjock01

Postby SFGAmFreak1169 on April 29th, 2003, 7:27 pm
I was at the b96 thing last year and it wasnt that bad. The only bad thing was DeJa Vu's line was 3hours and it was cold as hell. The lines for the other rides werent to bad. There is a performence around were the passes are done. They also play music in the lines and all over. Im planing on attending it again this year.
SFGAmFreak1169

Postby rctfan1556 on April 29th, 2003, 11:10 pm
yeah same here i probably will go.
rctfan1556

Location: My Location is secret. You can't haz! *Hides Location* *Hint: Follow the clues* ;D

Postby SfGaMownz on May 1st, 2003, 10:26 pm
I would go if it was before the park opened, but I see no point to pay when I have a season pass and can go the next day. Yes there are some what shorter lines but for a season passholder to dish out 20 something dollars for some shorter lines isn't really a good deal.
SfGaMownz

Postby NegativeGeez on May 2nd, 2003, 1:16 am
when is it this year?
NegativeGeez

Postby rctfan1556 on May 2nd, 2003, 6:48 am
May 9th
rctfan1556

Location: My Location is secret. You can't haz! *Hides Location* *Hint: Follow the clues* ;D

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum