Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Opening Day: Roll Call

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby Blinkcoaster on May 4th, 2003, 4:50 pm
I saw Holydumb by SUF and by raging bull when it was closed he was taking pics of the Raging Bull logo. I was wearing a black hoded sweatshirts that said Volcome stone and I had cargo pants on. Also I had top of my hair blonde. :) Did anyone else see me
Hey it could happen....
Blinkcoaster

Postby DejaVuGurl1203 on May 4th, 2003, 5:50 pm
coastrcorey wrote:Yeah, I only saw DejaVuGurl1203, which was kinda weird since we were standing right next to each other in line for V2 lol... :D
Yeah.. You were right behind me in line and I didn't even know it. I just wish I looked at who was behind me.. lol oh well at least we talked while in the station.. And I was probably gonna ask you if you were riding with anyone but I was too afraid :oops: Lol.. but yeah it looked like you were riding with your dad. And when I saw holydumb it was when I was heading into Southwest Territory around 2:30 or something and I saw someone wearing a CoasterBuzz T-Shirt and when I looked at him it looked like holydumb. After we passed each other we both looked back at each other lol.
DejaVuGurl1203

Postby coasterswimgurl12 on May 4th, 2003, 10:39 pm
i saw holydumb26....i was about 5 people away from him in Superman line...and i think i saw (i forgot who it was)...the guy who was w/ the girl with pink hair...lol.....did anyone see me? i was wearing my 3/4 sleeve superman top(blue) and i had on capris(with white down the sides) and i had on an over-sized blue sweater-jacket thingy....nice description eh??? :lol:
*~There's a light~*
*~In the darkness~*
*~Of everybody's life~*
coasterswimgurl12

Postby Aero737 on May 4th, 2003, 10:43 pm
I saw a couple of girls with superman t-shirts on. I dont know if any of them were you or dejavu girl.
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby coasterswimgurl12 on May 4th, 2003, 11:01 pm
you know when you go through that store "heroes" after superman.....theres a girls top hanging(you cant miss it) it is baby blue with navy blue 3/4 sleeves and the superman "camoflauge" logo on it....well, i was wearing that!!! and my hair was crimped(i have brown hair).....better description??? :lol:
*~There's a light~*
*~In the darkness~*
*~Of everybody's life~*
coasterswimgurl12

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum