Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Construction Questions

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby coastercrazy111 on April 24th, 2003, 11:31 am
Has anyone who has been to GAm for Pass Processing noticed any other changes in the park, other than superman? If so could you please tell me. :P
2010 is going to be one to remember forever!!
coastercrazy111

Postby DejaVuGurl1203 on April 24th, 2003, 11:57 am
I don't think I saw any changes, I was probably just too busy drawing my attention to SUF lol.
DejaVuGurl1203

Postby coastercrazy111 on April 24th, 2003, 11:59 am
Oh Ok, Well if anyone noticed anything else please post a replyCoasterCrazy111
2010 is going to be one to remember forever!!
coastercrazy111

Postby CoasterDave316 on April 24th, 2003, 12:42 pm
Just like Deja Vu Gurl my attention was drawn towards SUF, but I did see them doing some work on the path to the right side of the entrance pool on the 12th. So they had that closed off and we had to walk all the way around the Columbia Carousel.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby coasterguy on April 24th, 2003, 3:17 pm
yea when I went they were redoing some brick work right by the pool!
16 Rides on TTD
10 in Front
4 in front at night
John kerry's got a big head
coasterguy

Postby coasterswimgurl12 on April 24th, 2003, 11:14 pm
well....its been a long time since i've been to six flags...7 months...too long!!! but when i got there....for some reson....it looked very different....maybe it was because no one was walking aroung all over the park!!! lol......but when i looked at whizzer, it looked like there was alot more space in that area....i think a few trees where cut down. did anyone else notice that....or am i going crazy by not being at the park for soo long?!?! lol :lol:~~~ONLY 8 DAYZ!!!!!~~~
*~There's a light~*
*~In the darkness~*
*~Of everybody's life~*
coasterswimgurl12

Postby CoasterDave316 on April 25th, 2003, 1:35 pm
Your going crazy....no actually when I was there for pass processing I do remember seeing a truck full of pre-grown trees. They are probably putting new trees up or something like that or doing other landscaping type things. Im not a landscaper so I don't know what they would be doing lol.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby coastrcorey on April 25th, 2003, 7:43 pm
They could be for Superman also...
coastrcorey

Postby Coaster_Chick on April 27th, 2003, 10:00 am
I imagine they'll fix up the other trees in the park though as well, I've never seen that place look so BLAH, all the trees were dead, it was kinda depressing, especially since the day I went it was really crappy outside.
~Theresa~
*Undercover Line Jumper Ejector*
Trips in '05: 2 Next up: May 8
The Posse
Coaster_Chick

Postby stolen_starz on May 1st, 2003, 7:04 pm
hey...does anyone know about vertical velocity opening weekend.. some people are saying it won't be open opening weekend.. that would really suck because neither will deja vu. i really hope it is, does anyone know anything about this? please post it in here ASAP..greatamerica2003: if u see this, what's goin on with v2? what are they working on?
Need a break from college homework.. 2004 season, come faster!!
stolen_starz

Postby T_Biggs on May 1st, 2003, 8:59 pm
V2 will probably be down. ALso, Coaster_Chick, it looked so blah probably because it's not that late in spring yet, I'd imagine down there you're only a couple weeks ahead, but we just started getting buds on the trees about a week ago. Of course they'll look dead if they didn't have any yet! :lol:
T_Biggs

Postby stolen_starz on May 1st, 2003, 9:06 pm
man that really sucks, that is like the best one. oh well
Need a break from college homework.. 2004 season, come faster!!
stolen_starz

Postby Coaster_Chick on May 2nd, 2003, 12:12 am
T_Biggs wrote:V2 will probably be down. ALso, Coaster_Chick, it looked so blah probably because it's not that late in spring yet, I'd imagine down there you're only a couple weeks ahead, but we just started getting buds on the trees about a week ago. Of course they'll look dead if they didn't have any yet! :lol:
well, yeah, that's kinda what I figured.
~Theresa~
*Undercover Line Jumper Ejector*
Trips in '05: 2 Next up: May 8
The Posse
Coaster_Chick

Postby v10viper488 on May 7th, 2003, 5:31 pm
i noticed that they cut down trees on the side of eagle facing the expressway if you are coming from the south, also the park did look different to me too, and the helix on eagle seemed faster, but i haent been on it for 2 years so im not sure
v10viper488

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum