Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

My pass looks wwwwwwweeeeeeird

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby chiatrain on May 3rd, 2003, 9:47 pm
This happened to me, too. You know when you pay for parking they give you a stub to display on your front window? Well, take that in with you and give that to the Pass processor. Then, you'll only have to pay $30, or whatever price it is. I read now that the FastPass went up to $12, but that's sold elsewhere. Do you know where the Train entrance is...not the one near Iron Wolf, but near the front. Triple Play is there. There's a Gazebo in the middle, I believe. It's in HomeTown Square, I believe.
chiatrain

Postby stolen_starz on May 3rd, 2003, 9:49 pm
ok thank you! :D
Need a break from college homework.. 2004 season, come faster!!
stolen_starz

Postby coastrcorey on May 4th, 2003, 10:19 am
stolen_starz wrote:man, i really hope v2 is opened tomorrow, i just watched that v2 POV video online and it's awesome, i wanna go on it again soo bad!
Well, it opened at around 6:00 yesterday, so chances are high that it'll be open! :)
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on May 4th, 2003, 9:37 pm
S:UE isn't up here yet at SFWoA, but it should be real soon.I was wondering about those impulses.
coasterzak

Postby coasterswimgurl12 on May 4th, 2003, 10:08 pm
yes...v2 was ope today, today was a great day to be at the park!!!! small lines!!! :lol:
*~There's a light~*
*~In the darkness~*
*~Of everybody's life~*
coasterswimgurl12

Postby stolen_starz on May 5th, 2003, 4:13 pm
yea it was awesome!! really small lines, i am putting a trip report under trip reports so make sure to check it out!! :)
Need a break from college homework.. 2004 season, come faster!!
stolen_starz

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum