Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Interesting or Gross Facts

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby chicago1990 on February 20th, 2016, 3:29 pm
One of my High School teachers used to work at Great America a long time ago for a summer job. His job was a third shift cleaning person and his hours were from 11:00 PM till 5:00 AM. When they would empty the trash bins along the paths, the liner bags would all be thrown into a large dumpster/compactor that would be changed out twice a week by the trash company. The paths would have to be hosed out by high pressure water hoses for cleaning. It was interesting and a job that should have been on a episode of dirty jobs. How much Trash do you think SFGAM produces on a daily basis? Thank you
chicago1990

Postby JaminOut on February 20th, 2016, 8:51 pm
My friend was an entertainer at the park. Her supervisor told her to lock up the doors in the Pictorium. On the way there, she caught an older Hispanic couple having some "private time" in an employee only area. I'm guessing the couple won't be able to visit the park ever again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I gon' cut you...
JaminOut

Postby great america fan on February 20th, 2016, 10:15 pm
My friends dad was a maintenance supervisor in the late 80s. he told me that some one lost their finger going through demons corkscrew some how and that they never found the finger.
great america fan

Postby Viper 88 on February 23rd, 2016, 12:01 pm
[quote="JaminOut"]My friend was an entertainer at the park. Her supervisor told her to lock up the doors in the Pictorium. On the way there, she caught an older Hispanic couple having some "private time" in an employee only area. I'm guessing the couple won't be able to visit the park ever again...

That's nice. I woulda turned the hose on em. You're gonna act like a dog I'll treat you like one. But What can you expect :roll:
Viper 88

Postby Superman on February 29th, 2016, 1:43 am
Viper 88 wrote:
JaminOut wrote:My friend was an entertainer at the park. Her supervisor told her to lock up the doors in the Pictorium. On the way there, she caught an older Hispanic couple having some "private time" in an employee only area. I'm guessing the couple won't be able to visit the park ever again...

That's nice. I woulda turned the hose on em. You're gonna act like a dog I'll treat you like one. But What can you expect :roll:

I woulda high fived the guy 8)
"Everyone, listen to me! These jerks killed Superboy. They've tried to kill us. Now they say they're going to tear this city apart. I say... like hell."
Superman

Postby chicago1990 on April 3rd, 2016, 7:40 pm
How much trash do you think SFGAM produces on a daily bases?
chicago1990

Postby CoasterCale on April 4th, 2016, 8:17 am
A lot. Between food, and electricity, there's no doubt a lot of parks are wasteful. Except for Disney, they make it work.
Check out my Coaster vids
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_o4Mtg8LDHpRuK7rRKMdAQ

It seems like the other side always wins on American Eagle :?
Also, I've ridden Goliath 23 times in one day. HBU? :roll: :P
(Sorry in advance for unnecessary commas and parenthesis every where)
CoasterCale

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum