Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

DEJA Vu GONE?

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby coasterzak on April 21st, 2003, 11:02 am
Thanks greatamerica for helping with that. See, I'm not crazy guys! DV won't be open for opening day, that's what everyone is saying!
coasterzak

Postby T_Biggs on April 21st, 2003, 8:33 pm
Vekoma is a lot bigger than B&M, so it's not that impressive that they sort of pulled it off, compared to what B&M can do. Vekoma is more than coasters, while not as big as Intamin (flat rides, people movers, and coasters), Vekoma does flat rides and coasters. They also (as far as I know) do the fabrication. B&M is nothing more than a consultant firm. They design it, other firms fabricate and build it.
T_Biggs

Postby stolen_starz on April 22nd, 2003, 7:18 pm
hey, i ahve never really seen the seats on deja vu because i've never gotten a chance to even get in line because everytime i have went, it's been closed the whole time.. can someone explain the searing arrangement? i don't get what you're talking about.. 2 and 2 that jut out? what the heck? :shock: lol
stolen_starz

Postby coasterswimgurl12 on April 22nd, 2003, 7:29 pm
ok.....there are two seats "inside" the train....those are center seats....and there are two seats on the "outside" but not connected to the center seats....those are the wing seats.....did i confuse you??? heres a linkhttp://rcdb.com/installationgallery ... ?Picture=9
Last edited by coasterswimgurl12 on April 22nd, 2003, 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*~There's a light~*
*~In the darkness~*
*~Of everybody's life~*
coasterswimgurl12

Postby coastrcorey on April 22nd, 2003, 7:30 pm
The seats are shaped like a V... One row is 2 inner seats, and the row right behind it is 2 outer seats... It's hard to explain. Here's a perfect picture showing this http://www.rcdb.com/installationgallery1040.htm?Picture=3! :D
coastrcorey

Postby stolen_starz on April 22nd, 2003, 7:33 pm
thanks you guys are great! haha, i don't see how you find all these pics! do you guys know where to download any videos? i go to google but i want on ride videos of different rides, the only on ride video i found was a bunch of them on v2, if anyone is interested, there are like 12 different videos on this site and the one that is like 17 byes and says it's the mother of all v2 videos shows the WHOLE ride cycle, it's the only one i have been able to find! check it out and tell me if u know of any other on ride videos...http://www.themeparkadventure.com/V24.htmi found a video of superman too but i'll have to find it. i think it was on robb alvey's site. i'll find it again if ne one wants it, tell me and i'll put the link on here. if not, i won't find it.
stolen_starz

Postby TwistedSTEEL666 on April 23rd, 2003, 9:56 am
coastrcorey wrote:No! Stop ripping DejaVu! I love that ride! And, it's not going to come down, that would be a total waste of money for Six Flags. Besides, it's one of the most popular rides in the park!P.S. Stop taking my avatar! lol... j/k :)
I agree with coastrcorey, they should not get rid of Deja Vu. If, it look's like the rumor MIGHT happen, then we'll gonna have to FIGHT to keep Deja Vu! Just like we did with Whizzer! KEEP DEJA VU, it's one of my favorite rides :!:
SECOND 2014 VISIT: May 24th, 2014.
2014 Season Pass Holder

"Would You Like A Jelly Baby?" - The 4th Doctor (Doctor Who).

Antonio Aguilera
https://www.facebook.com/BEAMER3K
http://beamer3k.deviantart.com/
View my artwork.
TwistedSTEEL666

Postby T_Biggs on April 23rd, 2003, 3:45 pm
Nobody fought to keep Whizzer. Shockwave commited suicide to keep Whizzer around for a limited amount of time. Don't think that a letter campain will save a coaster at a corporate park, it won't.
T_Biggs

Postby JulieBoolie on April 23rd, 2003, 3:59 pm
No, it won't be open on May 3rd, but this thread is rediculous! Six Flags spent millions of dollars on Deja Vu, and they are not going to throw it all out the window after less than 2 years of operation just because it's a little tempermental.
JulieBoolie

Postby coastrcorey on April 23rd, 2003, 4:50 pm
Thank you Julie! This thread is getting to be really dumb.
coastrcorey

Postby SFGAMkid on April 27th, 2003, 9:01 pm
To tell you the truth CoasterCorey:All these threads debating wether this ride will be open or not, and will that ride be open or not is getting dumb.
SFGAMkid

Postby coastrcorey on April 27th, 2003, 9:16 pm
Yeah I know... That's what I said :). (I wasn't being sarcastic if that's what you're wondering)
coastrcorey

Postby T_Biggs on April 27th, 2003, 9:17 pm
And commenting on how they are dumb just makes them dumber. So is commenting how commenting they are dumb make it dumber. So is commenting how commenting on commenting how commenting they are dumb make it dumber. So is....
T_Biggs

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum