Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

RCT3- Problem: Bad Header???

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby demon boy on May 31st, 2008, 7:28 pm
What the hell does this mean now. It loads the beginning screens (frontier, atari, ati, RCT3 screen) and then it goes black. This is where the game should load but then it says ERROR: BAD HEADER. How can i fix this. PS- I have all system requirements which is why its weird.
demon boy

Postby shockwave guy mark on June 1st, 2008, 11:21 am
are you running it on Vista?

also try to uninstall the game, and reinstall it. It also helps if you install the game into a new directory, or deleting the previous folder after uninstalling.
http://www.youtube.com/xKonsentox
shockwave guy mark

Postby Goku1910 on June 1st, 2008, 8:03 pm
If you are using Nvidia, try un-installing and the re-installing the driver for it!

Works most of the time.

While your at it, update the driver!
"I've been told that some part of every wish will be heard but lately I lost sight of the truth in those words."
Goku1910

Postby demon boy on June 1st, 2008, 9:39 pm
Well the stupidest things work.... i uninstalled and reinstalled and it works now. haha, thanks a lot guys. Oh and i am not usinig vista
demon boy

Postby Goku1910 on June 2nd, 2008, 12:12 am
installing/uninstalling ALWAYS works after many tries sometimes.

For me, The Sims 2 takes about 4 installs to work!!!

I DESPISE that game because it runs so slow.
"I've been told that some part of every wish will be heard but lately I lost sight of the truth in those words."
Goku1910

Return to Games