Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

SM project "Alpha & Omega"

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby demon boy on February 11th, 2008, 6:32 pm
For any of you religious people, i am preparing a double coaster (not dueling) project "Alpha and Omega". They will be two Giga-coasters (one tri and one quad framed) in honor of my (and some of yours) God. I am very into religion and coasters so i thought why not. If you arent Christian, these coasters will be great none-the less. I have the track layout for Alpha done and will have pics up soon. Supports are almost done and Omega i just started the lift.

Current "Alpha" Stats {keep in mind these are only semi-realistic coasters}

HEIGHT- 415ft.

Highest Drop height- 375ft.

Top Speed- 103.4 MPH

Average Speed- 53.6 MPH

Steepest Angle- ~80*

Sharpest Banking- 90*

# of Hills- 7

# of turns- 8

Duration- ~2 min.

Chain Lift speed- 17MPH

CURRENT "OMEGA" STATS

Height- 438ft.

Highest Drop Height- 393ft.

Top Speed- 105.7 mph

Chain Lift Speed- 17mph
demon boy

Postby cycamps on February 11th, 2008, 8:13 pm
Sounds like it will be good! I too am very religious.
cycamps

Postby demon boy on February 11th, 2008, 11:26 pm
Alright, here are some screens of "ALPHA"

Image[URL=http://imageshack.us]

You may notice that ALPHA is a cross custom between Millennium Force and Renegade...... which it is :lol:
demon boy

Postby demon boy on February 15th, 2008, 9:23 pm
ALPHA is now up for download at coastercrazy.com
demon boy

Postby ttd rox on February 15th, 2008, 9:52 pm
Looks amazing! I'll be getting SM very soon and that'll be the first thing I download. Is it easier than NL? Do you have to angle evrything yourself like NL? Is it as easy as RCT games?
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

Top 3 Wood Coasters: 1. The Beast 2. American Eagle (Red) 3. Hades
ttd rox

Postby demon boy on February 15th, 2008, 10:02 pm
^I think it is A LOT easier than NL. You have a lot more tools to make it easier to do rides manually. There are a lot of pre-fabs and some tools to help you do things automatically. And yes, you do have to angle everything yourself. However, there are two things to help- snap, and a straight button. It is not as easy as RCT but gives you a lot of freedom.

definitely get the demo and start to play around with it. I just recently mastered the game and i've had it for over a year. If you want any help with it, i'm more than happy to help! :D
demon boy

Postby demon boy on February 19th, 2008, 7:06 pm
Its finished. :shock:

NECRODUDE31 PROUDLY PRESENTS

This will be up on coastercrazy.com within the hour!
demon boy

Return to Games