Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

SFGAm 2008 Recreation for RCT3!

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby ttd rox on November 22nd, 2007, 11:21 am
I'm making a recreation of SFGAm on my RCT3 Platinum game. So if you want to download it, you will most likely need Soaked! and Wild! expansion packs added on to you game or if you just have Plantinum like I do then you're ok. It's going to take a while and I also need to fine out how to make TDKC in Orleans place because my park is SFGAm 2008! Since I love TB so much I'm going to add it even though it's gone. I'm also going to keep SWF, SSA, and any other ride closed for this coming year open!

Note- If you have any questions, OPINIONS, comments, or even want to help out please post below or PM me, thanks! HH is not included and I will make that next year separate!
Last edited by ttd rox on November 22nd, 2007, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

Top 3 Wood Coasters: 1. The Beast 2. American Eagle (Red) 3. Hades
ttd rox

Postby FRD714 on November 22nd, 2007, 11:44 am
No offense, but not one person (besides one or two way back when) has ever gotten close to finishing a recreation of SFGAm on this site. A few people attempt it every year, but they post one update and after that the project dies. Good luck though.
Frank
FRD714

Postby ttd rox on November 22nd, 2007, 5:05 pm
Thank You for your kind words.^ Anyways, I am going to finish even if it takes me a few months because I think it's fun to do. This one isn't going to have the best details like the exact buildings and restaraunt shapes and stuff like that. I'm going to try to save it so you can download it in zip file so it'll be easy to download. Oh, when I said not the best details I meant I'm not going to focus much on the building and stores and stuff just the rides more. If you want to help just send me a PM and I'll give you my E-Mail then I'll send the park over to you through E-Mail. Also, I just started becuase I had to go somewhere for Thanks Giving so I just started but here's an update.....
(Edit:) The picture won't come up and I don't know why but I'll try to fix it.
Top 3 Steel Coasters: 1. The Incredible Hulk 2. Maverick 3. Dragon Challenge (Fireball)

ttd rox

Postby ttd rox on November 23rd, 2007, 10:29 am
Update: Carousel Plaza only have STT and CC and I'm going to build the store at the front of the park (forgot what it's called) and i'm going to finish the rides in Carousel Plaza today so I'm basically going to finish building Carousel Plaza today. Also, should I keep Deja Vu up and running?

Yay!- I've made 200 Posts! -Yay!

Update: I've now completed Space Shuttle America (Que Lines are indoor!) and Winner's Circle Go-Karts.

ttd rox

Postby demon boy on November 23rd, 2007, 12:22 pm
^Nah, try to make it for 2008.

And good luck, i've tried this and by the time you reach yankee harbor, your comp will start to lag just as an fyi. Hopefully though your comp is newer than mine and has a better graphic card. I have a dell dimension E2500 series so its fairly new. But heck, do your best anyway. And worst comes to worst, just do the park in sections :wink:
demon boy

Postby ttd rox on November 23rd, 2007, 3:12 pm
Actually, My computer is Dell XPS 410 Vista and it sometimes RCT3 won't work and it says Runtime Error and every time I click on it for about 23 times then the 24th time I click on it it works and I don't know why. This computer is only 3 weeks old too. I'm not going to add TB or Deja Vu since people want it to be 2008 themed. Also I'm making a website for RCT1, RCT2, and RCT3 games with track and park downloads along with forums and you can even send me downloadable files through E-Mail with a nickname and I'll post it up even. I'll tell you when the website is ready. Should I keep SWF open or even have it?

ttd rox

Postby FRD714 on November 23rd, 2007, 5:56 pm
^Make SWF, but keep it closed and deserted. Don't put water around it. Just make it look like it's abandoned.

And your problem is Vista. It's not very game compatible from what I've seen.
Frank
FRD714

Postby ttd rox on November 23rd, 2007, 6:28 pm
Well actually I don't have a game card that you are suppose to have to play it but it still sometimes works but now every 10 minutes it freezes or skips really bad and its a brand new game too. I'm going to keep SWF and SSA but just SBNO.

ttd rox

Postby ttd rox on November 24th, 2007, 3:16 pm
Well I guess your right in a way FRD about all the attempts, because my friend saved over my game! I know he didn't mean to but he did. I had a lot done too. I guess I'll try to start over.

Edit: Now my $30.00 brand new game is skipping and freezing up!

ttd rox

Postby ttd rox on January 7th, 2008, 10:03 am
Well I've started it again and comletely finished Carousel Plaza. Just so you know, this park isn't going to be very detailed scenery wise like not that many trees, water areas, that kind of thing. I'll post some screens up soon.

ttd rox

Postby demon boy on January 7th, 2008, 4:41 pm
^dude, if youre not gonna do scenery, its most likely not worth showing. Scenery is the best part of any park. Even if you get the rides perfect, they dont look good without the scenery around it. Try to put as much as possible as you can in so it looks as good as it can.
demon boy

Postby ttd rox on January 11th, 2008, 11:17 am
I guess you're right. That's why I've started and finished my own recreation of Valley Fair!

ttd rox

Postby zmorris on January 22nd, 2008, 10:29 am
I was one of the few to actually complete a SFGAm recreation on RCT2!!!! 1988 was the year i think i did? ill check my old posts.
Zack Morris
Formally CoasterKing
zmorris

Postby DejaVu2001 on January 22nd, 2008, 11:05 am
^ I'm another one of those few :lol: Look for my 2008 version coming out in late April/early May (as soon as I know all of the 2008 changes are accurate)
DejaVu2001

Postby ttd rox on January 22nd, 2008, 12:56 pm
Check my new topic out. To me it'll be easier and more fun doing it. :D

ttd rox

Postby bobbinbop20 on April 18th, 2008, 9:42 pm
i made a recreation back in january and it was just about done and all i had to was AE and then i stoped one day and then the next day my hard drive got deleted! i was sooo pissed :(
185 Credits!

X2, El Toro, Diamondback!
bobbinbop20

Postby frightfestkid on June 8th, 2008, 7:12 pm
Hey everyone,
Im going to attempt a 08 recreation on RCT3, im not starting a new topic or posting screans till im atleast done with carousel plaza and "six flags speedway". Wish me luck...
God bless NIU
Next SFGAm trip: Today May 1st
SFGAm '10 ride count-53
frightfestkid

Postby TheGuardian on June 19th, 2008, 4:21 am
Here's the tip for everyone.

Try and resist the urge to build the major rides first. start in a corner and build it up. don't worry about space, make a copy of your saved game put it in scenerios and than edit by adding the distances and the land owned.

Make it as real possible, and pace yourself.

if you want i have Superman Ultimate Flight, Dark Knight Coaster, Batman The Ride completed.

you can download them here. if you got a problem reply back

Batman the Ride (Corkscrew goes in the wrong way, but it makes the rid fit easier - it gets way too elongated if it is done the 'real'' way)
http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_excha ... ?tid=12970

Dark Knight Coaster
http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_excha ... ?tid=14090

Superman: Ultimate Flight
http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_excha ... ?tid=12988

Hope that helps you guys out.
If you guys decide you want me to help out, i can do that, just i'm not making it part of my job, i like working on recreations.
TheGuardian

Postby ttd rox on June 19th, 2008, 3:27 pm
All my recreations have already been deleted ever since I uninstalled my game and wasn't thinking to save my saved games. :lol: Oh well, I'm working on better parks already. Too bad I can't use custom scenery, it messes up my game when I do. So, no SFGAm even though when I said I stopped doing it I ended up finishing a bit more than I said I did but it's gone now! :lol: I didn't do a whole lot more to the park anyways.

ttd rox

Return to Games