Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

They have sweetened the deal at Safari Land

Talk about anything that has to do with the amusement park industry here.
Postby Chitown on January 25th, 2003, 11:55 pm
Went to Safari Land again today with my daughter and the people that run this place finally woke up and realized a POP service is needed.You can now get an adult wristband for $25.00. This band gives you access to the following.1. Ride all you want Tiger Terror coaster2. Ride all you want Tilt-A-Whirl3. Ride all you want bumper cars4. 2 rides on the multi-level grand prix go-karts.5. 2 rides on "Max Flight" coaster simulator (which is the best simulator I have been on).If you want to beat the off-season blues, this might help a little. :)
I finally retired the Sarah Palin signature because she is now 100% irrelevant.
Chitown

Postby CoasterDave316 on January 26th, 2003, 12:07 am
Wow, I was just thinking about that place. While watching WWE Velocity tonight there was actually a commercial for an event of some sorts at SafariLand. This pop deal sounds cool and is a even better reason for me to go there. Thanks for letting us know.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby coasterzak on January 26th, 2003, 11:23 am
Is this place indoors because it's awfully cold if it's outside? Sounds like a nice little place close to home. We have a tiny park with a kiddie coaster and a carousel about 20 mins from my house, sounds kinda similar.
coasterzak

Postby DejaVuGurl1203 on January 27th, 2003, 1:06 pm
Yeah, it is indoors. If you wanna see pictures of the Tiger Terror coaster, you'll have to look it up on RCDB. Hopefully I'll get to go there soon, I really have to tell my parents about it.
DejaVuGurl1203

Postby coasterzak on January 27th, 2003, 2:40 pm
Those pictures look really cool. What a neatly themed ride! Every neighborhood should have one of these. I like neat little family rides like that.
coasterzak

Postby coastrcorey on January 27th, 2003, 10:19 pm
I want a park like that near me! There's nothing up here except for Bay Beach... but they've only got a few rides... (tilt-a-whirl, scrambler, ferris wheel, yo-yo, etc.) but they're only open summers
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on January 29th, 2003, 11:40 am
Yes, during the offseason it appears it would be very nice to have an indoor park. Corey, the park near my house is also only open during the summer which really sucks at this time of the year. I guess we'll just have to wait til this spring.
coasterzak

Return to General Coaster Talk