Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

The NBA thread

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.
Postby JT3 on July 11th, 2014, 4:40 pm
I don't know how many of you are NBA or basketball fans, so I may not get much action here, but thought it would be nice to talk some basketball, today especially.

Ill start off the NBA thread with talking about LeBron James deciding to go back to Cleveland. I loved LeBron when he was on the Cavs, but when he went to the Heat I felt he became an attention hog and was too focused on the fame and fortune. However, I love that he is going back to Cavs now and he has re-gained some respect from me as he was mature enough to go back to the place that burnt his jersey and despised him because it is his home town and he promised them a championship.

Anyway, Ill love watching the Cavs this season! Ill try to catch a game at the Bradley center and see Jabari Parker vs. Andrew Wiggins. :wink:
1. Bizarro 2. Expedition GeForce
3. X2 4. Top Thrill Dragster 5. El Toro 6. Goliath (SFGAm) 7. Millennium Force 8. Silver Star 9. Apollo's Chariot 10. Goliath (SFOG)
JT3

Postby Foltzy on July 11th, 2014, 9:58 pm
Being the bulls fan i am

Melo could be a prayer or a curse for us. If he passes well and shares the ball like Rose and Noah. We'll be great. But if e hogs then were screwed and hell take every shot. And I hope boozer leaves just for some cap room. Way to overpayed. But I like him as a player
Foltzy

Postby JT3 on July 11th, 2014, 11:07 pm
Foltzy wrote:Being the bulls fan i am

Melo could be a prayer or a curse for us. If he passes well and shares the ball like Rose and Noah. We'll be great. But if e hogs then were screwed and hell take every shot. And I hope boozer leaves just for some cap room. Way to overpayed. But I like him as a player

I think Melo is willing to pass the ball, but only appears as if he is a ball hog because he played on a terrible Knicks team that required him to do all the work. I would totally want Melo if I were you. Obviously Bulls are a great defensive team, but Melo could finally give they offense they so desperately need. Also, Rose is under much less pressure when he returns this way.

I think with LeBron leaving and making a shocking move, it might tempt Carmelo to also leave because he wouldn't be the only one making a huge splash now. Unless Phil Jackson has some master-plan, I think the Bulls is a much better option for him.

With the Cavs, Pacers, and Bulls(with Melo)..the division sure could get very interesting. Much harder on my Bucks though, but ehh...I know this season wont be a winning one yet anyway. But there is hope for Mil for once!
1. Bizarro 2. Expedition GeForce
3. X2 4. Top Thrill Dragster 5. El Toro 6. Goliath (SFGAm) 7. Millennium Force 8. Silver Star 9. Apollo's Chariot 10. Goliath (SFOG)
JT3

Postby Tardis1972 on July 11th, 2014, 11:15 pm
Go Spurs!
Tardis1972

Return to Off-Topic Forum