Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

What is you favorite Fright Fest Song

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.

What is you favorite Fright Fest Song

Fright Fest Theme
43%
The Demon
14%
Southwest Scareitory
No votes
The Night Begins
No votes
O Fortuna
No votes
Terror Twister 1- Sandstorm
7%
Wandering About
No votes
Watch your Back
14%
I wish the music would shut up
21%

Total votes : 14

Postby tribar on October 2nd, 2011, 5:23 pm
Mine is Sandstorm. Also like the Main Theme and Demon

What about you
Last edited by tribar on October 2nd, 2011, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tribar

Postby ragingbull1331 on October 2nd, 2011, 6:01 pm
My favorite fright fest song would have to be the ability to mute the fright fest songs on this website...
RIP IRON WOLF

Twitter: ILoveJimmy_Pop
ragingbull1331

Postby tribar on October 2nd, 2011, 6:50 pm
^That isn't one of the options. :roll:
tribar

Postby ragingbull1331 on October 2nd, 2011, 7:04 pm
Well I think it should be an option :D
RIP IRON WOLF

Twitter: ILoveJimmy_Pop
ragingbull1331

Postby FParker185 on October 2nd, 2011, 7:08 pm
+1

However, I use Firefox and it's quite easy to get rid of the music. There is a media player bar that comes up at the bottom left of the page with play, stop, pause, next track, etc... You can hit stop there, or do what I do, I'm a big fan of tabbed browsing, I always open new tabs for everything, so I open each forum I have interest in in new tabs, then when you close the forum index page the music goes away with it. Every time you open a page in a new tab though you still get the thunder.
Favorite Wood Coasters: The Voyage, Ravine Flyer II, Thunderhead, Balder
Favorite Steel: Steel Vengeance, Expedition GeForce, Olympia Looping
Parks visited: 222, Coasters Ridden: Steel: 822, Wood: 178, Total: 1000
FParker185

Postby tribar on October 2nd, 2011, 7:42 pm
ragingbull1331 wrote:Well I think it should be an option :D

Happy????? :D
tribar

Postby Ilovthevu' on October 6th, 2011, 12:59 am
For the longest time SFGAm was playing that the Halloween song. I don't even know if they play that anymore, but that would be my vote. As Fright Fest songs go, you even have songs from the shows like Love at First Fright that people could consider their favorite such as Monster Mash, Werewolves of Londer, Little Red Riding Hood, Brand New Day, Ghostbusters, Bad to the Bone, Feed my Frankenstein, Welcome to my Nightmare, or the Evanescence song from Dead Man's Party, Purple People Eater previous for East River Crawler, etc. I look at a lot of these songs ON THIS LIST, and I don't even know them. The only ones I have heard of are Sandstorm from the teacups, and the Demon song. They also used to play The shape Stalks, and Laurie's theme.

Or how about adding the Zombiejamboree song from the parade to the list?
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby Necropolis on September 10th, 2012, 1:16 am
Fright Fest Theme Song!!! :D :twisted:
Necropolis

Return to Off-Topic Forum