Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

To Kill a Mockingbird

A Off-Topic forum to discuss things that aren't related to the Amusement Park Industry.

What do you think about To Kill a Mockingbird

Love it
33%
Like it
27%
OK
No votes
Hate it
27%
Haven't read it
13%

Total votes : 15

Postby tribar on November 13th, 2010, 3:13 pm
Has anyone ever read this because were reading it in school. Is it an overall good book
tribar

Postby Déjà Vu '07 on November 13th, 2010, 11:23 pm
Personally, one of my favorite books I've ever read. It's one of those books you either really like or don't. I know people who have said it's a great book, but then I've heard people who said they hate it. Personally, I love it, and I hope you do too :D
Déjà Vu: October 7th, 2001- October 28th, 2007
Déjà Vu '07

Postby monsterfan99 on November 14th, 2010, 1:33 pm
Amazing book and even better movie. Defiantly seek out the Gregory Peck version.
monsterfan99

Postby CoasterDude12-2 on January 10th, 2011, 11:30 pm
I totally missed the point of it. Mostly I remember being bored reading it in high school, but that was not an uncommon occurrance. I just hate how people stack it next to the Bible and stuff.
CoasterDude12-2

Return to Off-Topic Forum