Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

14th Annual Fright Fest

Announcements & News From The Homepage
Postby CoasterDave316 on October 8th, 2004, 2:20 am
Tomorrow is the start of Six Flags Great America's 14th Annual Fright Fest event. The event runs weekends through October 31st. From Necropolis: The Haunted City of the Dead to Southwest Scare-a-tory, the whole park is transformed for this annual Halloween Event.

Fright Fest Hours:
Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Sundays: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Fridays: 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Columbus Day: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

A Fright Fest guide has also been added to SFGAmWorld.com
<a href="http://sfgamworld.com/FrightFest" Class="News">Click here to go to the Fright Fest Guide</a>
Last edited by CoasterDave316 on October 9th, 2004, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby Drkstarboard on October 8th, 2004, 1:15 pm
I'm SO excited about tommarrow. Me, mr.dejavu and I are going for my birthday (which isn't tommarrow but we are celebrating it tommarrow) of coure other kids are going from my school but they're not member on the site. One of them is obsessed also and should be a member.
It's green. It's blue. It's all over you! Enjoy your ride on Déjà Vu
Drkstarboard

Postby mr. dejavu on October 8th, 2004, 2:22 pm
Me, mr.dejavu, and I are going for my birthday (which isn't tommorrow but we are celebrating it tommorrow

Me and I mean the same thing Drk. You really should pay attention in english. :wink: Anyway, I'm SO EXCITED for tommorow.

Mod Note: Please do not raise the size of your text.
How much longer can I last until Opening Day! ARRRRGH!
mr. dejavu

Postby Drkstarboard on October 8th, 2004, 8:25 pm
whoops. typed to fast
It's green. It's blue. It's all over you! Enjoy your ride on Déjà Vu
Drkstarboard

Postby coasterdude12 on October 19th, 2004, 10:29 pm
For some reason, It just doesn't feel like frightfest this year, i've went twice and haven't felt much change, only in carousel plaza
Goodbye 11/9!
coasterdude12

Return to Headline News