Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

All Season Flash Pass

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby LordMagnus101 on September 1st, 2016, 3:32 pm
Does anyone know how this thing works? Its very expensive, so the question is do I need to buy more than one for my fiance and myself, or would I just buy one and incur an additional charge for an additional rider? I've never done flash pass of any sort. Just curious.
LordMagnus101

Postby maxwellt on September 1st, 2016, 3:49 pm
Question. I want to buy a season pass? How much are they right now? I saw it was over 70% savings

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk
maxwellt

Postby LordMagnus101 on September 1st, 2016, 3:57 pm
The season pass was 62 each when I got one during the current sale. Minus taxes of course.
LordMagnus101

Postby bbd on September 1st, 2016, 4:33 pm
LordMagnus101 wrote:The season pass was 62 each when I got one during the current sale. Minus taxes of course.

I'm assuming he's talking about Season Flash Pass based on the Forum heading. Season Flash Pass is $300 for Gold Level, the one that cuts wait time by 50%
bbd

Postby bbd on September 1st, 2016, 4:37 pm
maxwellt wrote:Question. I want to buy a season pass? How much are they right now? I saw it was over 70% savings

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk

$300 For Flash Pass Gold

Complete List of Product Features

THE FLASH Pass Gold service level
Guaranteed reservation with photo ID
Up to 50% less wait time
Valid the rest of 2016 season at Six Flags Great America
Exclusive for Six Flags Pass Holders and Members
Add up to 5 riders each visit for an additional fee (at the park)
Upgrade to Platinum service level at the park for an additional fee
Enter through THE FLASH Pass Headquarters Online Express entrance.
bbd

Postby momlovescoasters on September 1st, 2016, 5:48 pm
Is it $300 for 2 people or 1? I need it for my husband and I. Can't find it on the website. Thx!
momlovescoasters

Postby JaminOut on September 1st, 2016, 6:14 pm
1 person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I gon' cut you...
JaminOut

Postby Coaster Justin on September 1st, 2016, 6:16 pm
Regarding the All-Season-Flash-Pass, You get it added to your pass and then you just scan it to get it. Like the dining pass.
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Postby batmanfan80 on September 1st, 2016, 9:31 pm
Thought it was $500 before? $300 is not a bad deal. 4 years ago I never noticed a difference when I bought Gold or regular. I was only buying them because I thought it was just a matter of time before I landed a new and much better job and thought it'd be my last chance to hit Great America multiple times in one season. Didn't exactly work out that way. Could afford it if we dropped one Sea World or Busch Gardens trip, but not sure I'd do that. So $600 works out to where you break even after 6 visits or maybe 7. Guess it's targeted towards people who live very close to the park and have the budget. There's so many flash passers these days that you could have 100+ other flash passers ahead of you in lines for something like X-Flight(where I counted 200-300 flash passers passing us by before getting to the front of the line multiple times in 2014).
batmanfan80

Postby bbd on September 2nd, 2016, 8:22 am
batmanfan80 wrote:Thought it was $500 before? $300 is not a bad deal. 4 years ago I never noticed a difference when I bought Gold or regular. I was only buying them because I thought it was just a matter of time before I landed a new and much better job and thought it'd be my last chance to hit Great America multiple times in one season. Didn't exactly work out that way. Could afford it if we dropped one Sea World or Busch Gardens trip, but not sure I'd do that. So $600 works out to where you break even after 6 visits or maybe 7. Guess it's targeted towards people who live very close to the park and have the budget. There's so many flash passers these days that you could have 100+ other flash passers ahead of you in lines for something like X-Flight(where I counted 200-300 flash passers passing us by before getting to the front of the line multiple times in 2014).

in my opinion Flash Pass is only really needed if you go on weekends or Holiday(4th of July, etc...) Also, only Platinum works for Goliath, which is the most popular ride with consistent longest lines.
Last edited by bbd on September 2nd, 2016, 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
bbd

Postby momlovescoasters on September 2nd, 2016, 8:45 am
I had the gold flash pass a few weeks ago and was able to use it to ride Goliath once.
momlovescoasters

Postby stergmi on September 5th, 2016, 6:21 pm
momlovescoasters wrote:I had the gold flash pass a few weeks ago and was able to use it to ride Goliath once.

Yeah, I bought the season long one for 2017 and used it today. All the Platinum only rides showed up on mine (gold level) except for JL:BfM
stergmi

Postby RollingCoasting on January 5th, 2017, 7:02 pm
Question:

Can it be used at other Six Flags properties? Considering getting one this year
RollingCoasting

Postby stergmi on January 8th, 2017, 7:48 am
RollingCoasting wrote:Question:

Can it be used at other Six Flags properties? Considering getting one this year
Negative ghost rider. Only used at G-Am. You can use standard season pass discount at other parks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stergmi

Postby CoasterCale on January 19th, 2017, 9:46 am
If it was able to be used at all parks I would certainly buy one. Being able to visit your home park and others without worried about crowds would be great. But I'm sure this would cause problems of its own and the chain would ultimately lose money.
Check out my Coaster vids
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_o4Mtg8LDHpRuK7rRKMdAQ

It seems like the other side always wins on American Eagle :?
Also, I've ridden Goliath 23 times in one day. HBU? :roll: :P
(Sorry in advance for unnecessary commas and parenthesis every where)
CoasterCale

Postby Coaster Justin on January 19th, 2017, 10:06 am
CoasterCale wrote:If it was able to be used at all parks I would certainly buy one. Being able to visit your home park and others without worried about crowds would be great. But I'm sure this would cause problems of its own and the chain would ultimately lose money.

The chain-wide dining passes clearly haven't hurt the chain. Neither have the chain-wide sports bottle.
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum