Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

10/16/04

Going to a park and want to meet up with other members of this site. Feel free to post where you will be going!
Postby themanoftheland8 on October 13th, 2004, 9:41 pm
Anyone going this Saturday 10/16/04?
themanoftheland8

Postby SFGA Bob on October 13th, 2004, 10:04 pm
yup. don't know when I'll be there in the morning, but I'll be staying till 11.
I don't have a detonator; its on a timer.
A countdown timer?
No, a count-up timer. It goes from one to explode.
SFGA Bob

Postby twinzombie on October 13th, 2004, 10:07 pm
ill be the hunchback from 10:00 until 1:00 and the im in necro from 2:00 till parade and then in in the parade as a clown. so yea ill b there
twinzombie

Postby Binks Drake on October 13th, 2004, 10:41 pm
I'm not going on saturday, i'm going on Friday...^will be you in the parade on Friday. I'll be in my Medusa Shirt, and taking lots of pics, look for me!
Binks Drake

Postby Jamesb58 on October 14th, 2004, 9:12 am
I'll probably be there on Saturday, despite the cold weather that we
will have. I don't care, if it will be in the mid 40's. I'm still going, with
my camera, so that I can continue working on a video!
"The world of politics is filled with uncivilized, snarling, rapacious beasts that, like untrained mutts, raise their legs and urinate on everything we hold dear," - Michael Savage
Jamesb58

Postby SFGA Bob on October 14th, 2004, 10:53 am
I'll probably be wearing a black longsleeve shirt under my Nightmare Before x-mas t-shirt, cargo pants, and a dark blue hoodie if it gets cold. I'll be with several other people and I'm sure they'll all make fun of me if any one of your approaches me, although I'm sure that just gives you all the more incentive. see ya sat!
I don't have a detonator; its on a timer.
A countdown timer?
No, a count-up timer. It goes from one to explode.
SFGA Bob

Postby Jamesb58 on October 14th, 2004, 11:15 am
I'll be wearing a Red Hoodie, Atlanta Braves hat. Don't know
about my pants though. I have glasses and a goatee. If ya see me
just say "Hey, I'm ___ From the Forum"
"The world of politics is filled with uncivilized, snarling, rapacious beasts that, like untrained mutts, raise their legs and urinate on everything we hold dear," - Michael Savage
Jamesb58

Postby themanoftheland8 on October 14th, 2004, 9:18 pm
I'll be wearing a black Big Dogs hoodie and jeans. I'll be with a group of either 2 or 4. If you see me, say hi!
Coasters Ridden: 131
Top 5: Maverick, El Toro, Voyage, Fahrenheit, Dominator
themanoftheland8

Postby NecropolisGD on October 14th, 2004, 9:22 pm
ill be there wearing nothing at all no cloths mmmm ok Yea Ill be there Necro wiht my happy face and shovel till 11 yay maybe i can work my way into the parade again tommrow night

ps> TAKE PICS OF ME LMAO I WANa SEE SOME
NecropolisGD

Postby themanoftheland8 on October 14th, 2004, 9:29 pm
Do you want me to say hi to you Necro or should i just act like I don't know you and jump when you try to scare me? Also, what are the chances of Deja Vu being open? Does it change because of the high winds that are supposed to happen that day?
themanoftheland8

Postby DejaVu The Ride on October 14th, 2004, 10:09 pm
Don't worry about DejaVu. I am almost certain that it will be operating. It has been running superbly!
DejaVu The Ride

Postby twinzombie on October 14th, 2004, 11:14 pm
im in the parade evry night as a really ugly clown. yea take lots of pics of us cause we arent alound to have cameras at all so it would be nice to c ourselfs on this thing cause this forum is the only place we can. as u all know im one of the twins in necro. if u c me, come over and say hi. tell me ur username and if i have know idea who u are, then ur talking to the wrong twin. ill b happy to chat with ppl as long as i can still do my job. i can chat a little but ill have to stay in character and i wont be able to chat very long unless it isnt busy. so anybody who is coming this weekend, take pics and post them and stop by necro and say hi

Moderator Note: Please use proper spelling and grammar at all times.
twinzombie

Postby twinzombie on October 15th, 2004, 12:00 am
son of a... i was talking to my friend in wardrobe and she told me that my dumbass brother put our zombie outfits in the wash at fright fest and all the blood and mud washed out. so now i have to go early tomorrow and role around in the mud and get blood thrown on me again.
twinzombie

Postby mulletman13 on October 16th, 2004, 11:19 am
I don't know about you... but I hate getting blood thrown on me :evil:
mulletman13

Postby coasterdude12 on October 19th, 2004, 5:38 pm
Oh, the hobbies we have these days
Goodbye 11/9!
coasterdude12

Postby Binks Drake on October 19th, 2004, 7:27 pm
twinzombie wrote:im in the parade evry night as a really ugly clown. yea take lots of pics of us cause we arent alound to have cameras at all so it would be nice to c ourselfs on this thing cause this forum is the only place we can. as u all know im one of the twins in necro. if u c me, come over and say hi. tell me ur username and if i have know idea who u are, then ur talking to the wrong twin. ill b happy to chat with ppl as long as i can still do my job. i can chat a little but ill have to stay in character and i wont be able to chat very long unless it isnt busy. so anybody who is coming this weekend, take pics and post them and stop by necro and say hi

Moderator Note: Please use proper spelling and grammar at all times.

Just curious, where are you in the parade, whenever I see the parade I take tons of pics.
Binks Drake

Postby NecropolisGD on October 19th, 2004, 9:02 pm
Hey everyone yeah if you see me come up to me and Tell me your user name and expain lol say hi i love it when peoopel tlak to me up there i need freinds lol So say hi! -Scott
NecropolisGD

Postby Stardblk84 on October 20th, 2004, 2:30 pm
twinzombie wrote:son of a... i was talking to my friend in wardrobe and she told me that my dumbass brother put our zombie outfits in the wash at fright fest and all the blood and mud washed out. so now i have to go early tomorrow and role around in the mud and get blood thrown on me again.

yes yes it's true they had to roll around in the mud again.. to bad i couldn't watch i'm sure it was hott... lol
Last edited by Stardblk84 on November 1st, 2004, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xoxo
--KRISTI--

"Mayonnaise Trees"
Stardblk84

Postby NecropolisGD on October 20th, 2004, 3:02 pm
LMAO MANNAYS TREESE A FRIGHT FEST REMEMBRANCE
NecropolisGD

Return to Meetings and Gatherings Forum