Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Timberfest at MIA june 18th and 19th

Going to a park and want to meet up with other members of this site. Feel free to post where you will be going!
Postby Iggy ACE on June 13th, 2004, 7:53 am
Me and the kids are going. Anybody else going?
Waiting to fill this space with something stupid to say!
Iggy ACE

Postby Carlo on June 13th, 2004, 5:08 pm
I will be there.

Iggy ACE are you the one with that kids that had those Orange ACE shirts on at CosterBuzz Con?
Carlo
Carlo

Postby Iggy ACE on June 13th, 2004, 6:12 pm
Yes that was us. The two small ones with the ACE shirt are mine and the taller girl is my wife's cousin.
Iggy ACE

Postby Papas on June 14th, 2004, 2:51 am
Eeww Michigans Adventure (and people thaught SF doesnt care about it's small parks).
Papas

Postby Iggy ACE on June 14th, 2004, 7:33 am
Have you been there? This is a very nice small park, kept up very well with new paint and concrete everywhere. Very very clean so I don't know how you say Cedar Fair doesn't care about this park.
Iggy ACE

Postby Papas on June 14th, 2004, 7:52 pm
Since they baught the park all they've given them is tollbooths with a parking price, and it's a big concrete jungle and their signature ride is falling apart.
Not a place I want to visit anytime soon.
Papas

Postby Timmy179 on June 14th, 2004, 7:53 pm
i'd beg to differ Papas, I thought it was a very fun atmosphere.
Around the world and back
Timmy179
Member Spotlight Guy

Postby Iggy ACE on June 16th, 2004, 12:18 am
Papas since Cedar Fair purchased it on June 1 of 2001 they have added (2002) Ripcord- Hydroblaster- Dodgems- Timbertown Railway- Go Karts- Jr Go Karts- Be-Bop Blvd- and four shops for gifts and food not to mention a picnic pavillion. That a little more than just some toll booths. Granted it might not be the biggest baddest coaster but it is some great improvements kinda like SFGAm's Mardi Gras area. So explain to me how Cedar Fair does not care about this park and how Shivering Timbers is falling apart cause when I rode it on Memorial day it was smooth and fast as hell?
Iggy ACE

Return to Meetings and Gatherings Forum