Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

9/18

Going to a park and want to meet up with other members of this site. Feel free to post where you will be going!
Postby sixflagsguy5 on September 17th, 2004, 10:27 pm
This will be my last trip to SFGAM before fright fest.

I am just wondering if anyone wants to meet up. Post if your going. Even if you don't want to meet up tell me that your going so i can look out for you.

But if your going post and then private message me.
sixflagsguy5

Postby Galvan on September 17th, 2004, 10:29 pm
Trip #31 and the last trip before Cedar Point Next week, hopefully should be a good one. I will be going with my cousin. As for what im going to be wearing? Jean shorts and a Raging Bull tee shirt. Look for me.

<Mike>

Ill probably head to V2 for the first ride at 10am.
Galvan

Postby sixflagsguy5 on September 17th, 2004, 10:36 pm
I'm going to raging bull as my first ride of the day. I'll be wearing a black kraken shirt. I'll also be wearing black pants.

Anyways, how are the lines usually twords the end of the september season?
sixflagsguy5

Postby Danhockey04 on September 17th, 2004, 11:05 pm
This will be my 31 visit tomorrow, I will be wearing a Mr. Six shirt, navy blue color. I will be headed for SUF first, then on my way over to V2.
Universal Orlando Mechanical Engineer
Marathon down, Goofy to go.
Danhockey04

Return to Meetings and Gatherings Forum