Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Friday July 9th

Going to a park and want to meet up with other members of this site. Feel free to post where you will be going!
Postby RagingBullFan on July 2nd, 2004, 1:31 am
Yes, thats right, the day where all the Mr. Six lookalikes will be at the park. Who is going?

You just might see me there, No not as a Mr. Six lookalike but as press with my camera ( I might be able to take the Large one.. Oh yeah..)

So who is going to admit that they are going to the contest? Comon fess up, find me and we can have everyone judge you. :)

I'm not sure what I'll be wearing quite yet... I might have my Thrillnetwork Staff shirt in by then, so it might be that, if not, I'll let you know.
Licensed Mechanical Engineer
RagingBullFan
Technical Administrator

Postby Danhockey04 on July 2nd, 2004, 1:43 am
I will be there that day, but I am not taking part in the contest (won't get there until noon), but I am going to watch the contest
Universal Orlando Mechanical Engineer
Marathon down, Goofy to go.
Danhockey04

Postby planea380 on July 2nd, 2004, 8:08 am
I am going to watch the contest, and to film stupid people.:twisted:
planea380

Postby DejaVuGurl1203 on July 2nd, 2004, 10:06 am
I'm not sure if I'm going, most likely not but we'll see.
DejaVuGurl1203

Postby sixflagsguy5 on July 2nd, 2004, 10:21 am
Im going to take pictures of mr. six because im weird and have nothing better to do than go to six flags 30 times a season.
sixflagsguy5

Postby rct2wizard360 on July 2nd, 2004, 10:28 am
Im not entering the contest, but I will be there to watch the contest. Then, when everyone is watching that, we all run and get walk-ons! :lol: 8)
"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." -Britney Spears
rct2wizard360

Return to Meetings and Gatherings Forum