Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Suggestion for a New Poll

For any questions, comments, problems or suggestions about anything on this website.
Postby Galvan on August 23rd, 2003, 11:47 pm
We have had which is the best Defunct coaster and the like heres one:What would you like to see most happen to the Whizzer?A. Torn DownB. Remain in the Same PlaceC. Replaced by a New CoasterD. Moved to Another ParkE. Renamed "The WheelChair Ramp"
Galvan

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on August 24th, 2003, 12:26 am
If it were a poll I would say B. For a poll how aboutNext Coaster You Want to be Installed:A. FloorlessB. RocketC. GigaD. Terrain WoodieE. TA2kF. OtherNext Flat Ride You Want to be Installed:A. Giant FrisbeeB.Topple TowerC. DeleriumD. Jump 2E. Double ShotF. OtherThats all I can think of now.
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby SearchforRB12 on August 24th, 2003, 9:22 am
For Galvin's ,I'd say B.I want a Rocket instlled,and the flat I'm hoping for is a delerium.
face the face of DA RAGING BULLcan ya handle it?NORide it at SFGAm!
SearchforRB12

Postby T_Biggs on August 24th, 2003, 10:14 am
Someone doesn't like Whizzer. :roll: But what we'd all like to see happen to it would be B. What will probably happen to it, A, hopefully D.Now, out of curiosity, Galvan, are you trying to be labeled a heretic by 90% of the forums? :lol: 3 threads in a day about Whizzer being removed it going a bit overboard.
T_Biggs

Postby Aero737 on August 24th, 2003, 4:17 pm
Whizzer is in the best spot in the park and I hope it stays.I don't know what you could really fit there on you list other than a flat ride. You have to take into account that you need a long lift hill (well for most of your choices) that would probably traverse the entire footprint of the Whizzer. Not to mention that adding a new coaster would require massive numbers of trees to be removed for the coaster, footings, access roads, places for construction trucks to drive, etc..PS. Why is this in the suggestions forum?
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby coasterzak on August 24th, 2003, 6:16 pm
How about this poll....What would you like Galvan to do most?A) Stop complaining about WhizzerB) Stop complaining about Whizzer and stop posting about it so muchC) Stop complaining about Whizzer and stop postingD) Stop complaining about Whizzer and complain about another ride alreadySorry... all this about Whizzer is really making me mad...
coasterzak

Postby SearchforRB12 on August 24th, 2003, 7:31 pm
All of the above :wink:
face the face of DA RAGING BULLcan ya handle it?NORide it at SFGAm!
SearchforRB12

Postby SFGA 11 on August 24th, 2003, 7:50 pm
ROFL :lol:
SFGA 11

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on August 24th, 2003, 8:29 pm
I choose them all. No offense Galvan.
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby CoasterDave316 on August 24th, 2003, 8:31 pm
Actually Galvan, I appreciate you knowing that it was about time for a new poll and giving a few suggestions because I was having a hard time thinking of one. If anybody else would like to make a poll suggestion please post it.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby Chitown on August 25th, 2003, 12:25 am
O.K. Dave, you asked for it. :DWhich moderator would you most like to bring home to momma?1. Coasterdude3162. Chitown3. T_Biggs4. Kyle RhemWhich moderator gives you the least hassle?1. Coasterdude3162. Chitown3. T_Biggs4. Kyle RhemThis is a joke. But if you feel the need to choose, do so at your own risk. :lol:
I finally retired the Sarah Palin signature because she is now 100% irrelevant.
Chitown

Postby T_Biggs on August 25th, 2003, 9:37 am
Well, for you're second poll, Kyle. I havn't seen him on here in ages, so how can he hastle anyone?Oh, a correction for your polls, Dave isn't a moderator, he's an administrator, or am I just getting too picky? :-P
T_Biggs

Postby Galvan on August 25th, 2003, 11:14 am
Heres a poll that even the Whizzer lovers will like :) (just kidding)Recently i posted my topicThe Great Debate: WOOD VS. STEELThat should be on the main page and then feedback as to why they think that way could be made on my thread.seems simple enough and makes for an awesome discussion! :D
Galvan

Return to Problems, Questions and Suggestions Forum