Latest News
Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

For any questions, comments, problems or suggestions about anything on this website.
Postby cycamps on July 6th, 2007, 9:12 am
Is it possible to use one of my own pictures as an avatar??? I have a picture of Top Thrill Dragster from CP's 2003 website and it's my favorite picture of it.
cycamps

Postby demon boy on July 6th, 2007, 11:14 am
This has been discussed a lot. No, you cannot. There was something that happened a while back which stopped you from doing that.
demon boy

Postby sfgam1 on April 2nd, 2008, 7:00 am
What happened? :?
sfgam1

Postby demon boy on April 2nd, 2008, 11:29 am
^Im not sure. It happened a long time ago before i was here. Dave started to tell me about, but all he said was some person putting up innapropriate pictures as their avatar.
demon boy

Postby bigb7965 on April 2nd, 2008, 2:32 pm
can't they make it so avatars have to be approved first?
"Prepare for launch. Goodbye"

My Coaster Counter
bigb7965

Postby CoasterDude12-2 on April 2nd, 2008, 6:14 pm
demon boy wrote:^Im not sure. It happened a long time ago before i was here

Not while I've been here either. It must've happened before Nov '03. And to be honest, i've never heard someone put up inappropriate avatars.
CoasterDude12-2

Postby cycamps on April 2nd, 2008, 10:31 pm
To be honest, I think it sounds like a good idea. However, I suppose it could be too much work for the staff...
cycamps

Return to Problems, Questions and Suggestions Forum