Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

most active forums

For any questions, comments, problems or suggestions about anything on this website.
Postby linebacker131 on December 1st, 2003, 9:18 pm
im not rushing you im sure you noticed but the most active forum list is missing. Are you going to get it back up
linebacker131

Postby CoasterDave316 on December 1st, 2003, 10:15 pm
If your talking about the latest topic thing, yes I am aware that its gone. While we were fixing the database we also upgraded our forums and the script I had to do the latest topics doesn't work with the new version.

Also the quick reply is another feature that is missing now that we have the upgraded version that I will have to add again.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby da rcman2001 on December 3rd, 2003, 6:26 pm
Will it ever come back or will it never work with the new version?
Welcome to The O.C. biatch
da rcman2001

Postby Timmy179 on December 3rd, 2003, 7:34 pm
CoasterDude316 wrote:If your talking about the latest topic thing, yes I am aware that its gone. While we were fixing the database we also upgraded our forums and the script I had to do the latest topics doesn't work with the new version.

Also the quick reply is another feature that is missing now that we have the upgraded version that I will have to add again.

To answer your question, Da rcman, try reading!
Around the world and back
Timmy179
Member Spotlight Guy

Postby Aero737 on December 3rd, 2003, 8:40 pm
Um, Timmy179, try reading. Dave said nothing about the Quick Reply or the Latest Topic script working anytime soon. All da rcman2001 asked was if they would ever work with our new forum version, which Dave never answered in his original post. I'm assuming that Dave needs to get new scripts, or modify his existing ones. I'm sure that the quick reply and the latest topics applets (Kyle/Dave, are they applets?) will make a return.
Aero737
The Mod Squad

Postby Timmy179 on December 3rd, 2003, 8:47 pm
Also the quick reply is another feature that is missing now that we have the upgraded version that I will have to add again

Im not trying to pick a fight, and anyways the latest topic thing is up now, and dave said that he will get quick reply back up. :lol:
Around the world and back
Timmy179
Member Spotlight Guy

Return to Problems, Questions and Suggestions Forum