Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Raging Bull Video: Now Available for Download

For any questions, comments, problems or suggestions about anything on this website.
Postby linebacker131 on September 4th, 2003, 8:06 pm
where is the raging bull video its been over a month since it was sapsose to be posted???*SCROLL DOWN TO FIND NEWLY ADDED LINK TO RAGING BULL VIDEO*
linebacker131

Postby CoasterDave316 on September 4th, 2003, 9:14 pm
:lol: Um not my fault....No just kidding it is.I have it half made, I just haven't had the time to finish it lately with college and all. Plus I really want to get a little more video of the ride before I finish the video.Sorry about the lateness....I know its been delayed over a month already lol, but im working on it. :)Thats not the only thing that has been delayed for over a month with the site, I have a few different things that I have been trying to get finished for the past month but haven't got the time to finish them.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on September 5th, 2003, 3:30 pm
Just take your time with the video. I cant wait until its on the site.
R.I.P. Deja Vu 10/07/01-10/28/07
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby CoasterDave316 on September 8th, 2003, 11:48 pm
Alright I basically have the video finished right now, I have a few things I want to do to it before I put it on the site. So it will be up before Friday for sure, most likely sooner though.
Go Bulls!
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on September 9th, 2003, 6:14 pm
Thats cool. I cant wait to see it.
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby CoasterDave316 on September 12th, 2003, 1:46 am
Alright decision time for the visitors of the site. Me and Travis have both looked at the final result of the Raging Bull video and think it quite frankly sucks. lol. It turned out too dark since half the video I have has dark clouds behind the ride and the other half has the sun glaring in it. Which resulted in a pretty bad video.So my question to anybody who cares to answer is: Do you want a what me and Travis think is a crappy video released tonight (Friday), or would you want to wait a half a week more (next wednesday) but get alot better video?It's up to the good visitors of this site to decide lol, because afterall the video is made for you to see.
Go Bulls!
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby DejaVuGurl1203 on September 12th, 2003, 4:21 am
I'd wait to get a better video.
DejaVuGurl1203

Postby T_Biggs on September 12th, 2003, 10:26 am
Make a better video, get new video, have a blue sky, and shoot away from the sun. :lol:
T_Biggs

Postby SFGAmfreak4life on September 12th, 2003, 3:34 pm
^ I second that.
SFGAmfreak4life

Postby Dre on September 13th, 2003, 8:26 am
Well I think you should put up both! You can never have too much coaster footage....
:x I'm Constipated
Dre

Postby RagingBullDude13 on September 13th, 2003, 9:53 am
Exactly Dre! :D
RagingBullDude13

Postby CoasterDave316 on September 13th, 2003, 1:21 pm
I know I can't have too much coaster footage but I can have too much bandwidth. Releasing two videos within a week would probably kill my bandwidth.
Go Bulls!
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby T_Biggs on September 13th, 2003, 1:48 pm
Dave, have you considered releasing videos via BitTorrent? You'll never have a bandwith problem, and as long as demand is high, people will be able to get it easily. After demand for it dies down, you can put the video on the site.
T_Biggs

Postby CoasterDave316 on September 13th, 2003, 1:54 pm
I don't know what your talking about Travis, next time I'm on AIM explain this too me. Because usually when I put a video up, my bandwidth spikes for 2 weeks then slowly goes back to normal.
Go Bulls!
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby T_Biggs on September 13th, 2003, 7:21 pm
We have the Raging Bull video up... In a way. We are using BitTorrent. Some of you may be familiar with it, most of you, probably not. It is a form of file sharing.To download the video, follow this simple 4 step process.1. Download BitTorrent from one of these mirrors. It is a small 2.6MB file, so even those on Dial Up should be able to get it quickly.2. Click on the downloaded file to install it.3. Click here and choose open. A window will automatically open that starts downloading the file for you, after you choose a place to save it.4. Watch the movie! :) Leave the Torrent open as long as you can, so you can upload the file to other people who want to download it. It is imperative that you leave it open after you finish download it so other people have an easier time getting the video. Just as on other file sharing communities like Kazaa or Morpheus, sharing the file after you download it helps the entire community.If you have questions, ask them here, that way everyone can see the answer. I am also going to make a page, with screen shots, which walks you through the entire process, once Dave starts adding these to the main page.
T_Biggs

Postby coasterguy on September 13th, 2003, 7:53 pm
I liked the video, it was pretty good! Nice job! What did you use adobe premier?
16 Rides on TTD
10 in Front
4 in front at night
John kerry's got a big head
coasterguy

Postby SFGAMan on September 13th, 2003, 9:43 pm
I have the Windows Media 9 series and it can't show it. GRRRRR! When will it be up on the site (on the Raging Bull page) and can anyone help me if I did something wrong w/downloading it?
SFGAMan

Postby T_Biggs on September 13th, 2003, 10:10 pm
I am locking this and making a new thread in the main SFGAm forum. This way, it will get more visibility. I am locking, rather than moving, because it will keep the other posts not related to how to download the video out of the thread. Thank you.
T_Biggs

Return to Problems, Questions and Suggestions Forum