Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Alternate lines

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby coasterzak on January 23rd, 2003, 3:40 pm
That's still an extra $10 you are throwing out the window to the park just because you aren't patient enough to wait in lines. You could spend that 10 on food, or even parking again for another day if you have a season pass.
coasterzak

Postby coastrcorey on January 23rd, 2003, 7:05 pm
I get a season parking pass... If you have a season pass it's much more logical... :)
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on January 23rd, 2003, 9:51 pm
I guess so, I had a season parking pass at SFWoA, but you paid and they gave you parking vouchers for so many different times, it wasn't unlimited. Was yours unlimited to SFGAm?
coasterzak

Postby coastrcorey on January 24th, 2003, 6:01 pm
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's unlimited... You get a sticker for your windshield...
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on January 25th, 2003, 6:25 pm
Sounds like a pretty good deal. The parking vouchers were the only thing that really limited how many times we went to our park because we didn't want to pay the steep price to park so many times and you could only have so many at one time. Very stupid, I like the sticker idea.
coasterzak

Postby coastrcorey on January 25th, 2003, 10:43 pm
Yeah, vouchers sounds kind of crappy...
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on January 25th, 2003, 11:56 pm
...crappy...expensive... rip off... too bad all the Six Flags parks don't have all the same policies and ways of doing things or I would have a sticker for the window of my car.
coasterzak

Postby Chitown on January 26th, 2003, 12:47 am
You dont get a sticker for your windshield at SFGAm anymore. Now you purchase a parking pass which consists of a little sticker you put on your season pass.I like this idea better because you dont have to use the same car to park. As long as one person in a car has the sticker, you park without paying.
I finally retired the Sarah Palin signature because she is now 100% irrelevant.
Chitown

Postby coasterzak on January 26th, 2003, 1:11 am
Once again another genius idea. If you're going to have your pass with you, you're going to be able to park for free. SFWoA... if you don't have your "vouchers" you're gonna pay full price, regardless of your pass or what not.
coasterzak

Postby coastrcorey on January 27th, 2003, 10:24 pm
Ahhh i see... Yeah that's a very wise idea.
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on January 29th, 2003, 12:04 pm
See... come to SFWoA, then you will realize just how good you SFGAm people have it!
coasterzak

Postby coastrcorey on January 29th, 2003, 7:35 pm
That's because our park is one of the top three Six Flags parks! (SFMM, SFGAm, and SFGAdv) At least that's my opinion.
coastrcorey

Postby coasterzak on January 29th, 2003, 10:13 pm
I guess that makes sense then! I really want to check those other two parks though and see how SFGAm compares. Similar rides, but I think the other two would be great parks also.
coasterzak

Postby coastrcorey on January 30th, 2003, 11:04 pm
Actually, I don't think GAdv is really a top park... People say it is, but idunno... I think SFOG is cooler than GAdv... So I guess I take back what I say...
coastrcorey

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum