Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

I think The park will open on may 3rd.

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby Chitown on January 13th, 2003, 12:10 am
The B-96 event was not 50 or 60 bucks. It was something like in the 20's or 30's.Dave and I usually go to Advocate Health Day because we know people who work for Advocate. Those tickets were I believe 23 or 26 bucks which included parking. Not a bad deal and it gets you in before the official opening day. Hopefully S:UF will be operating for this event.Just remember, that Jeff is hosting CBCon03 this year at SFGAm on May 17th, which includes a free lunch and ERT on S:UF. If you arent a CB member, you can go with someone that is.
I finally retired the Sarah Palin signature because she is now 100% irrelevant.
Chitown

Postby DejaVuGurl1203 on January 13th, 2003, 5:17 pm
Only around 20-30 bucks? Sweet... then my parents would probably definatley take me. But probably not Easter weekend... pfft
DejaVuGurl1203

Postby CoasterDave316 on January 13th, 2003, 5:18 pm
Also if you go during Advocate health day you will usually get a pass to come back during the season. Im not sure if they do that with B-96 day though since its more of a public event.
Go Bulls!
Dave - SFGAmWorld Webmaster
CoasterDave316
Webmaster/Site Admin

Postby coastrcorey on January 13th, 2003, 5:48 pm
awesome... hey, anyone that's a member at coasterbuzz can take me with if they want... :wink: lol...
coastrcorey

Postby RagingBull350 on January 14th, 2003, 8:08 pm
When i went to B96 i didnt get any pass to go back but i didnt stay till closing cause my friends mom had to get to work... Yea she works 3rd shift!!!
RagingBull350

Postby coasterzak on January 14th, 2003, 9:38 pm
I'm not a member to coasterbuzz, but they can take me if they'd like along with corey! :lol:
coasterzak

Postby usdjock01 on January 14th, 2003, 10:01 pm
Well my couzin is a member and i'm going wit him i was gonna become a member too but i didn't have the money at the time so just he got a membership :D :) :D :)
usdjock01

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum