Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Park maps 2020

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby forddude1416 on August 5th, 2020, 1:42 pm
Few thoughts I had.

1. They have to already be printed and ready to go right?
2. Is it possible to get some? I feel like they'd be a collectible.
3. Anyone know a way to hook a brother up?
[quote="jackluver18"]^Doesn't have a Signature[/quote]

[quote="Coaster Boy"]My sister locked me in a Car Trunk.[/quote]

[quote="David"]What's really funny, is that you think I'm from the GP (General Public). When indeed, I most likely know far more about the coaster, as I've rode it multiple times. [/quote]
forddude1416

Postby anewman35 on August 5th, 2020, 5:54 pm
forddude1416 wrote:Few thoughts I had.

1. They have to already be printed and ready to go right?
2. Is it possible to get some? I feel like they'd be a collectible.
3. Anyone know a way to hook a brother up?

I have no idea, but I will say that on a Great Adventure board (the excellent Greatadventurehistory.xom) it was mentioned that there wouldn't be any paper maps, brochures, or anything this year. I expect that's probably true chainwide. So even if the park opens, it's not like you'd be able to get one.

It seems possible they printed some, but they postponed opening day more than a month before the scheduled opening day so maybe not. The map online (which usually duplicates the printed one with ads and everything) is just the map this year, but I suppose that even if they had a designed 2020 map they wouldn't have used it because so many of the things promoted on it wouldn't be accurate anymore...
anewman35

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum