Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Passing of Susan Rosen

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby [jonrev] on July 31st, 2020, 2:11 pm
Susan Rosen, "Mistress of Mesmerism" - a decades-long staple of Fright Fest with her hypnosis show - passed away last night according to a Facebook post by her son. She was 62.

Thank you for the many years of entertainment.

Obituary
Attachments
srosen.png
Last edited by [jonrev] on August 3rd, 2020, 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[jonrev]

Postby RBullFan97 on July 31st, 2020, 6:04 pm
I was definitely saddened by this news. Susan Rosen was a Fright Fest staple and since I was a young kid I can recall going to her shows, and each time I saw her show I always found it to be enjoyable. Thank you for the many Fright Fest memories.
SFGAm Ride Count 2018: 286
SFGAm Ride Count 2019: 252
SFGAm Ride Count 2020: Well, ya know...
RBullFan97

Postby JT2002 on July 31st, 2020, 6:25 pm
She'll take her secrets to the grave :o RIP
They say there isn't a spot in the park where rusting metal or peeling paint is at least 15 feet away from you.
JT2002

Postby MrsTaxi on August 1st, 2020, 1:07 pm
RIP Susan Rosen
MrsTaxi

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum