Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Favorite SFGAm YouTube Channels?

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby Johnska on September 22nd, 2019, 4:46 pm
Hey all. Apologies if this subject has been brought up before, I haven't particularly used this site in a couple of years. I was wondering if anybody had any favorite YouTubers specific to Great America?
I personally am partial to sfgamfan. He has ride panel reviews and likes to brutally criticize SF management, most of which is deserved. https://www.youtube.com/user/sfgamfan717

Outside of his channel, I don't know of any other YouTube channels primarily focused on Great America.
I'm interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on SFGAmfan as well, as he can come off as abrasive/arrogant sometimes.
Johnska

Postby MrsTaxi on September 23rd, 2019, 12:42 pm
MrsTaxi

Postby AirTimeDaz on September 23rd, 2019, 2:01 pm
mine has to be our very own Rob's Travel & Adventure
AirTimeDaz

Postby gottastrata33 on September 25th, 2019, 3:50 am
That's the one where an employee just complains about everything in the park.
gottastrata33

Postby JackGlass on September 25th, 2019, 5:45 am
gottastrata33 wrote:That's the one where an employee just complains about everything in the park.

I agree with him on certain issues, but then he destroys his credibility by saying nutty things like "Tear down Hurricane Harbor and install a 500 foot coaster" and "remove Superman, V2 and Joker"
JackGlass

Postby ribsinbacon on October 2nd, 2019, 11:14 am
JackGlass wrote:
gottastrata33 wrote:That's the one where an employee just complains about everything in the park.

I agree with him on certain issues, but then he destroys his credibility by saying nutty things like "Tear down Hurricane Harbor and install a 500 foot coaster" and "remove Superman, V2 and Joker"

Is this the guy that got fired by the park for filming stuff he shouldn't have been?
I've lost my coaster count.
ribsinbacon

Postby Coaster Justin on November 10th, 2019, 9:20 am
I got in trouble for filming people with their permission at the park

And I got in trouble for filming a raft on the Tornado slide.

While my channel has little to do with SFGAm, I like it

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTBjP ... 9sh3YizifA
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Postby Dan The Coaster Man on December 30th, 2019, 11:42 pm
I love sfgamfan. I think he is not meant to be taken completely seriously, so for me I find him pretty funny while I can see others disliking him. Hope he becomes the president someday :lol:
Sucker for a launch, custom audio and Viper | Coaster Count: 507
Dan The Coaster Man

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum