Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Mobile Food Ordering Comes to SFGAm

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby UnclePennybags on August 25th, 2019, 12:06 pm
Well, mobile ordering at the park has been a disappointment. Fright Fest is almost upon us and it's still not up and running? I still hope it'll happen soon. The food lines during Fright Fest have been the worst I've had to contend with.
UnclePennybags

Postby anewman35 on August 25th, 2019, 12:21 pm
UnclePennybags wrote:Well, mobile ordering at the park has been a disappointment. Going into Fright Fest and it's still not up and running? I still hope it'll happen soon. The food lines during Fright Fest have been the worst I've had to contend with.

Anybody know if any Six Flags park has it working yet? Seems like it might be a chainwide failure.

I have wondered if all the new 'your food may not be called in number order' signs have something to do with mobile order coming...
anewman35

Postby ChicagoCoasters on August 25th, 2019, 9:58 pm
I know that Over Georgia and St Louis’s mobile ordering is still not up. Don’t know about the other parks but I assume it is a chain wide thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1.) Steel Vengeance 2.) Maverick 3.) Goliath (SFGAM) 4.) Top Thrill Dragster 5.) Mystic Timbers
Ragin Cajun and Iron Wolf went from Six Flags Great America to Six Flags America. I guess they weren't GREAT anymore.
ChicagoCoasters

Postby got2havefun on August 26th, 2019, 7:59 pm
ChicagoCoasters wrote:I know that Over Georgia and St Louis’s mobile ordering is still not up. Don’t know about the other parks but I assume it is a chain wide thing.

I wonder if they even bought the hardware to support it.
got2havefun

Postby coasterfanatic on November 2nd, 2019, 11:17 am
My guess is that’s it’s a chain wide thing. Maybe for 2020? At least they finally got in-Park wifi. That’s one step in the right direction. If culinary can’t handle the mobile ordering, there’s no reason to add it. It’s soo bad Becuase they can’t get enough people to work in culinary.

coasterfanatic

Postby got2havefun on November 3rd, 2019, 8:36 pm
coasterfanatic wrote:My guess is that’s it’s a chain wide thing. Maybe for 2020? At least they finally got in-Park wifi. That’s one step in the right direction. If culinary can’t handle the mobile ordering, there’s no reason to add it. It’s soo bad Becuase they can’t get enough people to work in culinary.

Dining at the park is just so disappointing on hiw slow it operates.
got2havefun

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum