Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Maxx Force NEW FOR 2019

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby CoasterRiderSC on March 11th, 2021, 4:36 pm
coasterfanatic wrote:Well, I’m sire what the park and manufacture say is the official number is what should matter. When watching the POV video again, I count 5 inversions! You’re still inverted on that final flip before the dive back into the station.

You invert on the flip, then it turns into the dive loop which is the five and final inversion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The park also calls the super loop a looping coaster :)
Single Day Ride Count Record

50 rides 8/17/2018 (Without Flash Pass - Coasters After Dark)

---- "Here we go, kids!! Here we go!!"
CoasterRiderSC

Postby Coaster Justin on March 12th, 2021, 7:14 am
CoasterRiderSC wrote:
coasterfanatic wrote:Well, I’m sire what the park and manufacture say is the official number is what should matter. When watching the POV video again, I count 5 inversions! You’re still inverted on that final flip before the dive back into the station.

You invert on the flip, then it turns into the dive loop which is the five and final inversion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The park also calls the super loop a looping coaster :)

Cedar Point calls Pipe Scream a coaster
926 Coasters around the World! Countdown to 1000!

http://sfgamworld.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15272

Runner Up of the 2017 SFGAmWorld Elimination Thread
Coaster Justin

Postby Jodon on July 14th, 2022, 9:03 pm
With the POV out for Wonder Woman it got me thinking about Maxx Force. They look to take up about the same amount of land as WW is a very narrow coaster. Would you rather have Maxx Force on that land, or a WW/Jersey Devil clone instead?
Jodon

Postby Dan The Coaster Man on January 12th, 2024, 7:19 pm
Jodon wrote:With the POV out for Wonder Woman it got me thinking about Maxx Force. They look to take up about the same amount of land as WW is a very narrow coaster. Would you rather have Maxx Force on that land, or a WW/Jersey Devil clone instead?

Given we have Goliath for a RMC, I would take Maxx over WW/Jersey Devil. Standing on their own, I have the three ranked 1) Jersey Devil 2) Maxx 3) WW, but since we have Goliath, which has similar forces to Jersey Devil/WW, I would take the uniqueness of Maxx.
Sucker for a launch | Coaster Count: 502
Dan The Coaster Man

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum