Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

New for 2016 - Justice League: Battle for Metropolis

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby Dan The Coaster Man on August 23rd, 2017, 6:13 pm
^ very much agreed I actually do like it. But has anyone noticed how Cyborg's volume is much louder than anybody else? Sometimes I thank god there are subtitles. And that batman doesn't even sound like batman?
Sucker for a launch | Coaster Count: 494
Dan The Coaster Man

Postby anewman35 on August 24th, 2017, 9:48 am
Dan The Coaster Man wrote:^ very much agreed I actually do like it. But has anyone noticed how Cyborg's volume is much louder than anybody else? Sometimes I thank god there are subtitles. And that batman doesn't even sound like batman?

The other day, we were right by the cyborg figure when they made an announcement about the ride breaking down. Couldn't even hear the announcement because Cyborg was so loud over it...
anewman35

Postby B&MGuy35 on August 28th, 2017, 9:28 am
Wish they would have done this different then other rides since it is so heavily themed.

What I would have lied to see is Cyborg come on to say something like we're in a holding pattern because of the joker's madness right now. And as soon as it's safe we'll get back to saving the city or training you new recruits. It would have been cool if they incorporated the ride into the technical difficulties announcement, instead of he normal saying. Keep the theme going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
B&MGuy35

Postby JimPanky on May 3rd, 2018, 5:33 am
Anyone find any high score targets? I'm always so focused on the screen that I can't tell what targets are adding the high amounts.

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk
JimPanky

Postby Jackluver18 on May 3rd, 2018, 11:21 pm
I beat my high score this past Sunday. My high score last year was 396,600 and Sunday my first score was 392,400, then 400,700 and then my last ride was 442,100. I don't even know what I hit my last ride to get over 41,000 points but I hit something that was worth a lot.
SF trips 09 = 15
SF trips 10= 11
SF trips 11 =7
Jackluver18

Postby hook13 on May 4th, 2018, 1:27 pm
found the screen to be really dark on opening weekend, like it needs new lamps or something (not sure if it's a projector or what)...there are some youtube videos that show high score strategies, but i think the game is slightly different at 6fgam
hook13

Postby Goku1910 on May 4th, 2018, 2:09 pm
I watched the one at Magic Mountain and although it's very similar the order of some of the encounters are shuffled. Like ours ends at the subway but theirs does not.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
"I've been told that some part of every wish will be heard but lately I lost sight of the truth in those words."
Goku1910

Previous

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum