Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

New for 2016 - Justice League: Battle for Metropolis

Talk about anything that has to do with Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor here.
Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on May 30th, 2016, 10:48 pm
Whizzer actually has a sign that says that's ok!

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Join the SFGAm Fan Discord! https://discord.gg/bNrTj9P

The Voyage | Goliath SFGAm | Skyrush | Maverick | Viper SFGAm | Outlaw Run | Thunderhead | TTD | Lightning Run | Thunderbird
Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby B&MGuy35 on May 30th, 2016, 11:02 pm
On the preview day when the line stopped moving I'm assuming it was because they had to stop it at one point for a disabled guest to board and then again for them to exit. In turn this then stops the entire progression of all the other cars which is kind of silly. The cars need to be more spaced out for this reason, however that then lowers capacity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
B&MGuy35

Postby acutler on May 30th, 2016, 11:11 pm
I went on Friday during the season pass preview and the ride stopped in the last room while I was on it for about 5 minutes. They didn't say why it stopped but they let everyone on the ride go again.
acutler

Postby B&MGuy35 on May 31st, 2016, 11:16 am
Just got off of 2 rides right when the park opened. Joker's gas was the only thing that didn't work.

B&MGuy35

Postby Viper 88 on May 31st, 2016, 2:00 pm
Guy_With_A_Stick wrote:Whizzer actually has a sign that says that's ok!

Which is total Bull$h!t, I have had too many people line cut me there. I refuse. Once A mother was waiting and all of a sudden 15 people were cutting the line and getting behind her and thus in front of me. I would have a said something but they would have spun it into a race thing which it wasn't it was strictly an ignorance thing! :evil: :twisted:
Viper 88

Postby GOLI4TH 2014 on May 31st, 2016, 2:17 pm
You should put the line jumper number on your phone then if this is such a big issue.
GOLI4TH 2014

Postby Re-Check 9 on May 31st, 2016, 3:36 pm
If you see line jumpers, the best course of action is to video record it with your phone and forward it to park management and social media. If you can get video of an employee allowing it, even better.
Re-Check 9

Postby Carlo on June 1st, 2016, 10:24 pm
Six Flags Great America has change their line jumping policy for family's with small children. If your child has to use the restroom you are now allowed to leave the line and then go back in place were you were. Remember this is only for small children, 6 and under.
Carlo
Carlo

Postby ConorTully on June 1st, 2016, 10:42 pm
My friend always threatens with the hotline lol everytime it happens i always make sure EVERYONE knows whos line jumping, a few times we've called but to no avail.
@silkymitts_ on Instagram

"Sir, please put your phone away."
ConorTully

Postby Goku1910 on June 2nd, 2016, 12:03 am
Re-Check 9 wrote:If you see line jumpers, the best course of action is to video record it with your phone and forward it to park management and social media. If you can get video of an employee allowing it, even better.

Went to Guest Relations on my last visit to report of Lo-Q employee allowing people to rejoin the line after a Raging Bull downtime. Safe to say I was disappointed.
"I've been told that some part of every wish will be heard but lately I lost sight of the truth in those words."
Goku1910

Postby onyxhotel08 on June 2nd, 2016, 8:17 am
How are the lines? My nephew really wants to go and we may take a trip to the park Sunday. Is it a good idea to go on this for the very first ride of the day? I am only going on it for him. I do not really want to wait over an hour...
13 Years with SFGAm World!
onyxhotel08

Postby B&MGuy35 on June 2nd, 2016, 10:04 am
onyxhotel08 wrote:How are the lines? My nephew really wants to go and we may take a trip to the park Sunday. Is it a good idea to go on this for the very first ride of the day? I am only going on it for him. I do not really want to wait over an hour...

On a Sunday definitely go on this 1st thing! The reaction has been overwhelming great and the line on the weekend is sure to be well over a hour. Curious as to why you don't want to go on it?

B&MGuy35

Postby onyxhotel08 on June 2nd, 2016, 12:48 pm
Dark interactive rides are not my thing... I figured we should go immediately. I would rather do a coaster but oh well...
13 Years with SFGAm World!
onyxhotel08

Postby CoasterCale on June 2nd, 2016, 1:38 pm
Re-Check 9 wrote:
Goku1910 wrote:They allowed pictures? :lol:

Yes, just not on the ride itself.

I can confirm, but the Employee event was on Wednesday, May 25th. I'm not entirely surprised to hear pieces of the ride were not working properly, but I am. Because it all worked fine during the employee event.
Check out my Coaster vids
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_o4Mtg8LDHpRuK7rRKMdAQ

It seems like the other side always wins on American Eagle :?
Also, I've ridden Goliath 23 times in one day. HBU? :roll: :P
(Sorry in advance for unnecessary commas and parenthesis every where)
CoasterCale

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on June 2nd, 2016, 4:58 pm
onyxhotel08 wrote:Dark interactive rides are not my thing... I figured we should go immediately. I would rather do a coaster but oh well...

I would try to go first thing Sunday. The line for this can get quite long if you wait until later. Longest I waited was 2 hours.

The Voyage | Goliath SFGAm | Skyrush | Maverick | Viper SFGAm | Outlaw Run | Thunderhead | TTD | Lightning Run | Thunderbird
Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby Six Flags Fan on June 3rd, 2016, 1:52 am
GOLI4TH 2014 wrote:You should put the line jumper number on your phone then if this is such a big issue.

I believe the line jumper hotline goes directly to guest relations. If guest relations is busy, they might not forward the call to security, or information might be lost along the way. Instead, call 847-249-1776 extension 5009 (Security dispatch) and inform them you are a guest and are witnessing a linejumper, give the full description of the linejumper and there will absolutely be an officer dispatched immediately.
Six Flags Fan

Postby Dan The Coaster Man on June 3rd, 2016, 1:40 pm
I've ridden JLBFM 3 times now on 3 different days, my last ride being yesterday. The ride is a hit!! I've improved from 60% to 50% and I'm now at 40% with 250,600. It's a great ride to ride with friends and family for some competition. My best ride was yesterday, all the effects were working and everybody in my car was very competitive (nobody came close to me though, of course). I agree though, they need shade for the line, it's brutal! I've waited in rain and heat, I'm pretty sure the tan line I got from yesterday was solely from Justice League's line.
Dan The Coaster Man

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on June 5th, 2016, 11:12 pm
Had my best experience today. Highest personal score of 214k, all the effects worked(even Joker's smoke cannon), and they FINALLY added a fan to the outdoor queue. I did say A fan, not fans, unfortunately.

Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby Dan The Coaster Man on June 6th, 2016, 4:50 pm
One fan. Baby steps.
Dan The Coaster Man

Postby Tardis1972 on June 6th, 2016, 9:06 pm
Just rode Justice League for the first time and I really enjoyed it. I finished 3rd overall with a score of 132901. I agree with the rest of you about the outside line needing a cove over it. Overall the day went great. I even got a double ride on Goliath and the last train of the day.
Tardis1972

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on June 6th, 2016, 9:19 pm
Got on the (second to) last car on JL, and beat my pr with 336,106!

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby Iron Wolf 90-11 on June 12th, 2016, 3:19 pm
At the park now. They have 3 permanent fans in the queue and 1 temporary one. They shut Justice League completely down, the ride, tv's, animatronics and such. Waiting for them to restart it.
Iron Wolf 90-11

Postby CoasterCale on June 14th, 2016, 7:55 am
Yeah those types of shutdowns were a common site during my visit to SFStL in March.
Check out my Coaster vids
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_o4Mtg8LDHpRuK7rRKMdAQ

It seems like the other side always wins on American Eagle :?
Also, I've ridden Goliath 23 times in one day. HBU? :roll: :P
(Sorry in advance for unnecessary commas and parenthesis every where)
CoasterCale

Postby HuskieJohn on June 17th, 2016, 9:55 am
Guy_With_A_Stick wrote:Had my best experience today. Highest personal score of 214k, all the effects worked(even Joker's smoke cannon), and they FINALLY added a fan to the outdoor queue. I did say A fan, not fans, unfortunately.

I read this post before my trip on 6/10. While in line I saw the single fan and LOL'd...then when we got close to it I realized that it wasn't even plugged in/on :roll:
HuskieJohn

Postby HuskieJohn on June 17th, 2016, 9:56 am
My first time riding I got 255k. Shot it like a paintball gun with it close to my face/eye for a better line of site. That helped since my gun was shooting off to the right by a good 6" on the screen and shooting it like normal would put you off most targets.

Also I noticed that just about every other car had at least 1 yellow bag on the zappers, some had 2. Stinks with it being a brand new ride.

We went to it right at park open and still took 45min in line + ride time. By the time we were going in the building the line was almost three times longer than what it was when we started. We passed by around 5pm and the line was still the same length.

The single ride line will save you 10+min.
HuskieJohn

PreviousNext

Return to Six Flags Great America Forum