Tardis1972 wrote:I see those single use Fastlane Kiosk outside Wrath and several other coasters still aren’t active yet. I think theres one outside of Maxx Force, Bull and Superman also. Any reason these are Fastlane kiosks aren’t usable yet?
The Fast Lane kiosks were installed becuase they were supposed to get rid of the Six Flags system and move toward the Cedar Fair model of the wristband system. That’s also why they reworked some of the Fast Lane queues for that reason.
Obviously with new CEO, who knows what system they keep going forward.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fast lane kiosks were not installed to get rid of the online system. This is just a posted wait time screen at the big rides that they do and then offer a fast lane purchase option. The online system was rolled out at 2 cedar fair parks this season and I would expect more next season as well. The online system isn’t goin g anywhere. It’s there way of controlling the fast lane lines as they can shut off reservations for rides if too many people are in line.
Tardis1972 wrote:I see those single use Fastlane Kiosk outside Wrath and several other coasters still aren’t active yet. I think theres one outside of Maxx Force, Bull and Superman also. Any reason these are Fastlane kiosks aren’t usable yet?
The Fast Lane kiosks were installed becuase they were supposed to get rid of the Six Flags system and move toward the Cedar Fair model of the wristband system. That’s also why they reworked some of the Fast Lane queues for that reason.
Obviously with new CEO, who knows what system they keep going forward.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fast lane kiosks were not installed to get rid of the online system. This is just a posted wait time screen at the big rides that they do and then offer a fast lane purchase option. The online system was rolled out at 2 cedar fair parks this season and I would expect more next season as well. The online system isn’t goin g anywhere. It’s there way of controlling the fast lane lines as they can shut off reservations for rides if too many people are in line.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those Kiosks only work/are at parks with the wristband style fast lane system. They were definitely installed with the plan of moving to that system & for some reason they backed out on it this year. Right now at other Six Flags parks and I assume ours too soon will have the top TV with wait times but the bottom Kiosk hasn’t been turned on as afaik it only works with the wristband system, Not accesso.
coasterfanatic wrote:[quote="Tardis1972"]I see those single use Fastlane Kiosk outside Wrath and several other coasters still aren’t active yet. I think theres one outside of Maxx Force, Bull and Superman also. Any reason these are Fastlane kiosks aren’t usable yet?
The Fast Lane kiosks were installed becuase they were supposed to get rid of the Six Flags system and move toward the Cedar Fair model of the wristband system. That’s also why they reworked some of the Fast Lane queues for that reason.
Obviously with new CEO, who knows what system they keep going forward.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fast lane kiosks were not installed to get rid of the online system. This is just a posted wait time screen at the big rides that they do and then offer a fast lane purchase option. The online system was rolled out at 2 cedar fair parks this season and I would expect more next season as well. The online system isn’t goin g anywhere. It’s there way of controlling the fast lane lines as they can shut off reservations for rides if too many people are in line.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those Kiosks only work/are at parks with the wristband style fast lane system. They were definitely installed with the plan of moving to that system & for some reason they backed out on it this year. Right now at other Six Flags parks and I assume ours too soon will have the top TV with wait times but the bottom Kiosk hasn’t been turned on as afaik it only works with the wristband system, Not accesso.[/quote]Lettuce, this is correct. Under Zimmerman, the plan was to switch the entire Fast Lane to the wristband system. That is also why our park created queue lines at some rides for Fast Lane.
When Riley took over, they decided to keep the old Flash Pass setup and added it to a couple of legacy Cedar parks.
No one knows what the future of Fast Lane will be going forward or how long the contract with Axio (or whatever there name is lasts). It seems that Riley likes the online reservation system but with things constantly being evaluated and changed, it’s anyone’s guess what’s truly going to happen.
They held up all the guests today at the hometown train bridge. I don’t think I’ve seen the park ever do that at least not in a long time. It was close 11am already so it was just kind of odd to see them do that. It also seemed like they waited longer to start scanning passes and tickets today. The last two Sunday visits weren’t like that. I don’t know if they held up guests the other way as V2 looked like it had riders on it.
Excellent. Does anyone know if Eagle is still racing? I know they only advertised it til the end of the 50th celebration on 8/9 but rumor was they were going to continue it?
coasterfanatic wrote:I’d love a Skyscreamer but I think they ship sailed when they decided to add SkyStriker in DDD plot instead of a Skyscreamer.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, you're probably right. I really wanted a Screaming Swing instead of Sky Striker! Those restraints on Sky Striker are suffocating.
I have no problem with the restraints. It’s the automatic restraint system that I can’t stand. But that’s more of problem with guests not being able to follow instructions.
coasterfanatic wrote:[quote="Tardis1972"]I see those single use Fastlane Kiosk outside Wrath and several other coasters still aren’t active yet. I think theres one outside of Maxx Force, Bull and Superman also. Any reason these are Fastlane kiosks aren’t usable yet?
The Fast Lane kiosks were installed becuase they were supposed to get rid of the Six Flags system and move toward the Cedar Fair model of the wristband system. That’s also why they reworked some of the Fast Lane queues for that reason.
Obviously with new CEO, who knows what system they keep going forward.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fast lane kiosks were not installed to get rid of the online system. This is just a posted wait time screen at the big rides that they do and then offer a fast lane purchase option. The online system was rolled out at 2 cedar fair parks this season and I would expect more next season as well. The online system isn’t goin g anywhere. It’s there way of controlling the fast lane lines as they can shut off reservations for rides if too many people are in line.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those Kiosks only work/are at parks with the wristband style fast lane system. They were definitely installed with the plan of moving to that system & for some reason they backed out on it this year. Right now at other Six Flags parks and I assume ours too soon will have the top TV with wait times but the bottom Kiosk hasn’t been turned on as afaik it only works with the wristband system, Not accesso.[/quote]They did not back out of it I’ve talked to the park at media events and asked about them. There are other reasons they didn’t get them working which is absolutely crazy. This has nothing to do with the wrist band system.
^ I’m pretty sure Wrath has its third train waiting on the transfer track. Took them long enough to remove the red train. I think it’s been sitting on the transfer track since the end of last season. That’s what I heard at least.
Tardis1972 wrote:^ I’m pretty sure Wrath has its third train waiting on the transfer track. Took them long enough to remove the red train. I think it’s been sitting on the transfer track since the end of last season. That’s what I heard at least.
I’m pretty sure I saw it in the storage shed at one point but again, will it become like bull where they only use it for Fright fest or just rotate the trains. Hopefully not. But it hasn’t run 3 trains yet this year.
Tardis1972 wrote:^ I’m pretty sure Wrath has its third train waiting on the transfer track. Took them long enough to remove the red train. I think it’s been sitting on the transfer track since the end of last season. That’s what I heard at least.
I’m pretty sure I saw it in the storage shed at one point but again, will it become like bull where they only use it for Fright fest or just rotate the trains. Hopefully not. But it hasn’t run 3 trains yet this year.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe Wrath was running 3 trains the last time I was there (9/13)
Single Day Ride Count Record
55 rides in 6 hours on 6/21/2026 (Without Flash Pass)
71 rides in 10 hours on 8/5/2026 (Without Flash Pass)
Tardis1972 wrote:^ I’m pretty sure Wrath has its third train waiting on the transfer track. Took them long enough to remove the red train. I think it’s been sitting on the transfer track since the end of last season. That’s what I heard at least.
I’m pretty sure I saw it in the storage shed at one point but again, will it become like bull where they only use it for Fright fest or just rotate the trains. Hopefully not. But it hasn’t run 3 trains yet this year.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was in the storage shed since the end of the 2025 season, then it was moved back in early summer. Now it's being removed to start it's annual refurbishment. Whichever train was there first this year will be the one stuck in the storage shed over the winter until 2027. This is how they rotate, and unless they play a massive game of catchup, I don't see it ever running 3 trains again.
"I've been told that some part of every wish will be heard but lately I lost sight of the truth in those words."
Also, Siren's Curse is awesome and you should give it a try.
It’s probably going to be the yellow train that’s out from Bull next season. It’s red this year and Teal was out last year. Also someone correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t Batman’s trains left in the park over the offseason?
Tardis1972 wrote:^ I’m pretty sure Wrath has its third train waiting on the transfer track. Took them long enough to remove the red train. I think it’s been sitting on the transfer track since the end of last season. That’s what I heard at least.
I’m pretty sure I saw it in the storage shed at one point but again, will it become like bull where they only use it for Fright fest or just rotate the trains. Hopefully not. But it hasn’t run 3 trains yet this year.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was in the storage shed since the end of the 2025 season, then it was moved back in early summer. Now it's being removed to start it's annual refurbishment. Whichever train was there first this year will be the one stuck in the storage shed over the winter until 2027. This is how they rotate, and unless they play a massive game of catchup, I don't see it ever running 3 trains again.
I don’t think that will be the case. There’s a big push by the new CEO to have rides open and rides at full capacity (running all trains). Not sure how the park will figure it out but it’s going to be a big push according to earnings call.
I still really doubt it, they would have had to start Red train way earlier to have enough time to disassemble, clean and ship off wheels for the other trains for NDT in time for 2027. They would need to expand their maintenance team and provide them with a lot of overtime.
The NDT is probably the most time consuming part of the process, because it's all done off-site of SFGAm's property.