Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Project "CURSE"

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby demon boy on April 30th, 2008, 6:56 pm
This coaster is something that i started to work on today. I was home sick, so, yah know lol.

The coaster is going to be a euro-fighter style coaster, but on a huge scale. Its in between a realistic and fantasy coaster, 70-30ish. The coaster features a pre-launch ride in the dark, a launch lift hill, two immelmans, a loop, a 90 degree turn and an all new 120 degree turn. The launch hill goes into the first immelman as inspired by The Incredible Hulk coaster.

Its also very interesting as far as a scheme goes. The rail at the lift is black but then slowly changes to a bright red over the course of the track. Once it hits the final break, it changes back to black by the time its in the middle of the pre launch section. ITs hard to explain but when i get pics youll undertand.

This coaster should turn out really good. So far the track is done and basic supports are done. I just need to smooth out some track, do some custom supporting, and fix some red g spots.

I'm gonna have to wait a while for this to be out. There are a lot more red g spikes than i thought. Hopefully some will go away when supports are added but a lot of sections just need to be re done. ugh.....
demon boy

Return to Games