Latest News
Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Roller Coaster Tycoon/Roller coaster names.....

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby wthrmn15 on July 10th, 2004, 2:35 pm
I am trying to make Six Flags Great America on Roller Coaster Tycoon and i was wondering where u download scenery and real roller coasters at......like is there anywhere to download batman, raging bull, etc. If anybody knows of any sites where i can find this stuff please tell me.

Also, besides making just Six Flags Great America as it is today i am going to add on a couple more territories in the front of the park and by raging bull and viper....and maybe even a water park and i have come up with a few different themed areas that i could call it but im not sure on what the rides should be called in the territories.....can anybody help me out with ride names? I was thinking of a movie themed area either in the front of the park or on the other side of Raging Bull and also a big city themed area like New York, New York by superman and put in new rides in that area also. Also, maybe a sports themed area, future themed section, or a tropical kind of hawaiii themed area and was wondering what should the rides names be in there and what kind of scenery and types of rides i should put in each section.
wthrmn15

Postby stomptoMYbeat on July 10th, 2004, 3:10 pm
Just basically search around the net for the download tracks. I made my own replica and added some extra territories as well. ^_^ I added an Asian/Oriental themed one, space-themed, snow & ice, and a horror themed section. As for the names, ...hmm...

For the Horror, I named mine Fright Night
For the Oriental, I named it Land of the Rising Sun

Ya know...stuff like that. Names for rides aren't too hard to come up with either., Just try to make one up based on the secenery or theme in that area, and also, you can name them based on the coaster itself.

For instance, if it'sa small gentle coaster, you wouldn't want to name it "To Hell and Back" =P Ya get what I'm saying :)
stomptoMYbeat

Postby sixflagsguy5 on July 10th, 2004, 3:38 pm
At http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com you click on roller coaster tycoon 2 then you click on downloads i think or you look for the contest thing they had a year ago. They have alot of rides you can download and one of them might be a sfgam ride.
sixflagsguy5

Postby tyster22 on July 10th, 2004, 4:01 pm
Well I made some good SFGAm Roller Coasters. (EXAMPLES:Batman, Superman, Raging Bull, Demon, Whizzer)

Sorry don't mean to brag.
I changed my avatar in honor of papas. What happened to him?
tyster22

Postby Ilovthevu' on July 10th, 2004, 5:36 pm
The one thing that bugs about Rollercoaster Tychoon is that you put one loop and the people don't want to go on it. I play with the older ones still because I have to wait to get a new computer to play with the new one. Is it the same way in the newer one?

So, I usually have to build wimpy rides so the guests won't puke. What is with that? Everyone pukes everywhere. You don't see that more than once or twice a day at SFGAm. So, do the guests puke as much as they did in the older one?
Last edited by Ilovthevu' on July 11th, 2004, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby Losiento1224 on July 10th, 2004, 5:46 pm
So why not let us see your wonderful creations tyster22.
Losiento1224

Postby The Beast on July 13th, 2004, 9:18 pm
I'm making a fantasy realistic Six Flags park, that is similar to SFGAm. I have this really cool racing woody, a bit like AE and Rolling Thunder(GAdv). I don't have a name for it. Also the trains are yellow and red. Suggestions please!
Justin
The Beast

Postby Ilovthevu' on August 5th, 2004, 7:24 pm
^Roller Derby, Fast and Furious, or The Finish Line (Sorry for the lateness.)

Ilovthevu' wrote:The one thing that bugs about Rollercoaster Tychoon is that you put one loop and the people don't want to go on it. I play with the older ones still because I have to wait to get a new computer to play with the new one. Is it the same way in the newer one (Rct2)?

Can anyone answer my question?
"I've been staring at the world, waiting. All the trouble and all the pain we're facing. Too much light to be livin' in the dark. Why waste time? We only got one life. Together we can be the CHANGE. So go and let your heart burn bright"
Ilovthevu'

Postby Timmy179 on August 5th, 2004, 8:20 pm
Put trims before the loop.
Around the world and back
Timmy179
Member Spotlight Guy

Postby The Beast on August 5th, 2004, 8:30 pm
^ Yeah, trims usually make rides less intense but be weary. I made a BTR rec, and I never could get a high exitement on BTRs so, I trimmed the heck out of it. It was at a 6.85 exitement, meh.
So I took out the trims and the exitement went up to a 7.15. I guess trimming works well with certain rides and others not. Sorry about getting a bit off topic there...
Justin
The Beast

Return to Games