Great America
Roller Coasters
Rides
Hurricane Harbor
Water Slides
Water Attractions
Advertisement

Besign's Land

Talk about RCT 2, RCT, No Limits, Hyper Rails, Scream Machines or any other Rollercoaster related game here.
Postby KI2014 on August 20th, 2014, 11:26 am
Hello everybody! I am absolutely in love with RCT3 and I see people who make parks and post reports of them online and I find it really interesting. I notice we really don't have any of these on this site, so I thought that I'd start one. My parks name is Besign's Land and currently has no coasters. The park is currently thrill based, but I plan on changing that! So here goes nothing! :D

**Unfortunately my photos will not upload to the forum, so I will create a website for the park and post things there, coming soon!**

**Please leave comments here as I will still post teasers and other things here**
Last edited by KI2014 on August 20th, 2014, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KI2014

Postby RollingCoasting on August 20th, 2014, 2:16 pm
Sounds great! I'm hoping this is a CS Park, though
RollingCoasting

Postby KI2014 on August 20th, 2014, 3:34 pm
Unfortunately this will not be a CS park as the game crashes whenever I try to insert it into the park...
KI2014

Postby KI2014 on August 21st, 2014, 9:57 am
After a long day of creation, Besign's Land's website is now up!
Click Here ---> http://besignsland.weebly.com
-"Hidden" somewhere is the site is a teaser page for 1999!
My blood, sweat, and tears:
https://besignsideas.weebly.com
KI2014

Postby RollingCoasting on August 21st, 2014, 12:20 pm
Teaser One: There comes a place where you need to make a decision...

My Guess: Some sort of dueling roller coaster
RollingCoasting

Postby KI2014 on August 21st, 2014, 2:07 pm
Teaser Two: A first for us, a second, wait, minute for you!
KI2014

Postby KI2014 on August 21st, 2014, 5:07 pm
Teaser 3: Thy banners make tyranny tremble...

**2 more teasers until the announcement!!! :D
KI2014

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on August 21st, 2014, 6:36 pm
I think I know how to fix the CS problem. Does it say something like "No :svd for :sid"?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Join the SFGAm Fan Discord! https://discord.gg/bNrTj9P

The Voyage | Goliath SFGAm | Skyrush | Maverick | Viper SFGAm | Outlaw Run | Thunderhead | TTD | Lightning Run | Thunderbird
Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby KI2014 on August 21st, 2014, 10:10 pm
Guy_With_A_Stick wrote:I think I know how to fix the CS problem. Does it say something like "No :svd for :sid"?

Nope. The game just crashes the second I click on the CS I want to use...
KI2014

Postby KI2014 on August 21st, 2014, 11:07 pm
Teaser #4- 1999 will be a party for all!
***Looks like something was leaked on the site!
KI2014

Postby KI2014 on August 22nd, 2014, 7:48 am
Teaser #5- It's like A Whole New World!
-New attraction details being released at 12:00pm Central
KI2014

Postby KI2014 on August 22nd, 2014, 11:55 am
NEW attractions announced for Besign's Land in 1999!
-Paralyzed
-Magic Carpet
-Disco
-More food options too!

***I don't know if people are viewing this thread or not... If so please post feedback on the park and site. Are the teasers annoying?

***Next up is an opening day report (no photos) on 1999!

***After that, a new millennium arrives!
Last edited by KI2014 on August 22nd, 2014, 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KI2014

Postby RollingCoasting on August 22nd, 2014, 11:56 am
I know what's new in 1999!

Paralyzed, a Wild Mouse
Flying Carpet
and Disco

You leaked it on the website 8)

EDIT: I Didn't see KI2014's Post when I was writing this
RollingCoasting

Postby KI2014 on August 22nd, 2014, 12:07 pm
RollingCoasting wrote:I know what's new in 1999!

Paralyzed, a Wild Mouse
Flying Carpet
and Disco

You leaked it on the website 8)

EDIT: I Didn't see KI2014's Post when I was writing this

I decided to post it there before I posted it here :oops:
KI2014

Postby KI2014 on August 22nd, 2014, 3:32 pm
This is my first trip report for Besign's Land, but again, there will be no photos...

Jonathan Stone
Reporter
Fox 3 News

Wow! What a turn out there was a the park today! There were long lines for almost everything at the park, including food! The big thing going on at the park this year is their new expansion, more specifically, Paralyzed. Now, there was only one of 3 new attractions open that were coming this year. The other 2 attractions have set dates to open later in the season. The attraction that was open though, Disco, had long wait times (exceeding 60 minutes!). But I was determined to get a ride in. I got in line and decided to take some picture of what I could see from my spot in line. I got a couple of great picture of the ride itself, and the new surrounding food stalls. I could also see, over the tree line, Paralyzed. At this point they has the lift done, the lower section of track, and most of the hair pin turns on the upper section. I was talking with management, and they said that the track would be completed by the end of next week. They also said testing would start the Monday following, and then have a soft opening on the 21st. I asked her who was invited and she said they were still working on invites. Anyways, back to Disco. After a grueling hour of waiting, I was able to finally get on. I was a little nervous, but none of the less, it was a fun ride! I then moved onto the other rides in the park and the average wait time was 20- 30 minutes they were all fun rides, and then I got to SkySeeker. This is the big boy attraction of the park and had a wait of 45 minutes. It was the tallest and fastest ride I had ever ridden. It was one crazy swing! I went back over to where the new attractions were being put in, and the future spot of Flying Carpet was just a big hole. I hope they start building it soon, even thought they are mainly working on Paralyzed. Well, I'll be back to ride Flying Carpet and Paralyzed another time. Until then, I hear they have another big project in the works!
Jonathan Stone, Fox 3 News
KI2014

Postby KI2014 on August 23rd, 2014, 11:20 am
Jonathan Stone
Reporter
Fox 3 News

It's June 4th and I'm back for another round of rides at Besign's Land. It turns out Fox 3 was invited to the media day for the new 1999 attractions which takes place today. The new section of the park has been blocked off to the general public allowing reporters and such to ride with little to no wait. Paralyzed was topped of on 15th and testing began the 17th. T here was a soft opening on the 21st to the first 300 guests who entered the park. Magic Carpet started construction and was completed by June 1st. Testing began the 2nd, and there was a soft opening this morning to the first 200 people to enter the park. The new section of the park was open to the public from opening to 3pm. They blocked off the section and we were allowed to enter the area at 3:30pm. I decided to get a ride in on Paralyzed before there was any line to get on it. Let me just say they made the right decision adding this type of coaster in. There are enjoyable forces, and from the top of the lift, a great view of the park. I then decided to ride Disco for the second time this season, and it was just as great as it was in May. After grabbing a complimentary drink, I headed for Magic Carpet. I have been hearing great things about it and how much air time there is. I am always up for new things, and one of them today was air time. There was a 5 minute wait for Magic Carpet, and let me just say it was worth it and it will be worth any form of wait there is, but I do wish the cycles were longer... I decided to ride Paralyzed one more time before I left, and when I was at the top of the lift hill, I noticed something. I looked like construction on the other side of the park. A long strip of land up against the border of the park. Could this be the big project they were talking about? I'll visit one more time this season and hopefully there will be more information on this new construction. Until then, Jonathan Stone- Fox 3 News.
KI2014

Postby KI2014 on August 23rd, 2014, 6:34 pm
Jonathan Stone
Reporter
Fox 3 News

It's September 6th, the last day of operations for the season, and I decided to head back out to the park one more time. I noticed a couple of changes at the park since my last visit. First off, lines are longer than they ever have been. Maybe they should add more family attractions that don't spin :lol: . Second off, Rotor was closed, and has been closed for a while. Management says that they have been waiting for parts for the drop out floor. And thirdly, there has been more activity on the construction site since my last visit. They have now put up a fence bordering the site which now contains stacks of wood and boxes... The site also appears to have been expanded further out. Could this mean that they are possibly getting rides and decided to get more? And there was also I sign on the fence that read BANG! CRASH! And a lightning flash! That's another story never mind, but anyways... Could this mean a themed area, dark ride (Noise, light, story), or maybe a new coaster hinting at the name and story? I guess we'll find out when they release their next teaser on their sight. I would also like to see them add season passes to the ticket options, longer hours, more places to sit, and things to do while waiting in line now that they have become a more popular park with this year's new additions. On another note, the site has been updated with a new teaser page. Click here for site ----> http://besignsland.weebly.com
That's all for this update. Until next time,
Jonathan Stone
Fox 3 News
KI2014

Postby KI2014 on August 23rd, 2014, 11:22 pm
Adam Signers
Park Management

As we leave our second season as Besign's Land, I would like to send out my gratitude to everyone who has come to the park, and all who support us. As a thank you, we are adding another attraction to the park. Our tallest attraction is set to debut in May 2000. As we enter the millennium, we strive to head towards the top of the pile in the amusement park industry. This, however, may take a while to reach. Therefore, our current goal is to become the best amusement park there is in Wisconsin. We also will serve our community by giving 8% of all profits to charities around the Milwaukee area. An additional 5% will be given to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. You spoke, and we heard. Along with our newest addition to the park, we will be giving out season passes for the price of one day admission until December 31st. The price will then increase to $34.95 through February 29th, and finally raises to $42.50 through the end of the 2000 season. We will also be extending our hours to 11pm on Fridays and Saturdays and 10pm during weekdays from May 29th to September 4th. In the future we plan to have more options open to the public to make visits more affordable to everybody. Once again, we thank you for your support and I leave you with this...
--"The cast isn't over"--
Adam Signers- Besign's Land Park Manager
KI2014

Postby KI2014 on August 24th, 2014, 9:36 pm
Announcing Thunderbolt for 2000! This will be the tallest, fastest, and longest coaster in Wisconsin!
Click here for more details ---> http://besignsland.weebly.com
KI2014

Postby KI2014 on August 25th, 2014, 9:50 am
Tom Heffer
Coaster Enthusiast

Wow! Another new coaster? This park is starting to shape up as a premier park! Hopefully they will be adding more in the future as coasters are something they lack in... Anyways, it's only October, so it's going to be a LONG offseason for me. So far construction wise, they have built the turn around at the beginning of the ride, part of the lift, and the brake run. If I'm not mistaken, this coaster will have some of the most EXTREME air time I will have ever experienced. Well, that's all I have for this update. Until next time,
Tom Heffer
KI2014

Postby KI2014 on August 25th, 2014, 10:22 pm
If any users are viewing this forum, please comment because I'm starting to question if this park is worth my time...
KI2014

Postby Guy_With_A_Stick on August 25th, 2014, 11:32 pm
I would be more interested if you posted pictures on here.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Join the SFGAm Fan Discord! https://discord.gg/bNrTj9P

The Voyage | Goliath SFGAm | Skyrush | Maverick | Viper SFGAm | Outlaw Run | Thunderhead | TTD | Lightning Run | Thunderbird
Guy_With_A_Stick

Postby RollingCoasting on August 26th, 2014, 9:20 pm
TBH, I enjoy reading RCT3 Parks with pictures better than just words....
RollingCoasting

Postby KI2014 on August 26th, 2014, 11:43 pm
¡¡¡IMPORTANT!!!
This thread has been moved to TPRs Games Section and is listed under (RCT3) Besign's Land (NCS). I will no longer be making posts to this page as we at Besigns Land always strive towards a better and brighter future. If there are any questions, please post them here as I will answer them, but will not be posting updates. Along with moving over to TPR, the park will soon receive an all new look to the site and a park logo release dates to be determined. I will be covering the years 1998- 2000 in a picture update tomorrow on TPR. The 2001 teasers will start up most likely tomorrow and will be annouced the 28th or 29th. We thank you for your cooperation and that the park has received over 170 views since August 20th! That's over 25 view per day. I would like to say my final goodbye tonight as we officially move on to better things. And I would like to start off the better thing by saying the park has hired me as their new Head of Management. Until next time,
Jonathan Stone
Ex Reporter, Park Management
Besigns Land
KI2014

Return to Games